Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black Fang

Black Fang

a part of “Black Fang”, a fictional universe by ZoddtheItinerant.

A real robot genre RP, set in post apocalyptic earth, where you fight a desperate battle against an eldritch alien horde while searching a way to a Promised Land in the distant south.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Fang”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Black Fang

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Hey now I asked about joining before they did....
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:14 pm

@Iced
Now I feel even worse.... If you want I can give up my spot for you.... Q.Q
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Well, I'm sorry Iced, but you only made that one short question post and never said anything else, so I totally forgot about you.

Though, to answer your earlier question (Which I forgot to answer fully, my bad), hover tank would be fine, since we already have a jet as support. Though it seems like we might have too many artillery Silhouettes if you do go with a hover tank...

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Artillery depends on armaments and being in a support role though :U I don't see why you couldn't have a front-line hover tank

What we actually need is a Variable mech, since our d00ds are kinda low-tech right now :p

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:52 pm

I see your point, though if Iced wants a front-line hover tank, he'd need one that's either really heavily armored and could take hits like a champ, or one that could drift like an illegal street racer.

The low-tech feel does fit the post-apocalyptic mood, of course :p But there's always the opportunity for upgrades later on.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:06 pm

@Atlas
I have that covered, don't worry~

@Zodd
I love that mention about the Hover tank. I laughed so hard about that. Though I have a question about Variables, could one be even remotely able to attach a heavy weapons module to them? Just kida curious on that.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Just to be clear, does the entire post take place at roughly present time? Like is the whole thing the prologue?

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:25 pm

@Lufia
Heh, thank you! Glad to entertain. But yeah, definitely, heavy weapons module sounds good. Detachable parts seem like an efficient and practical idea.

@Atlas Oh yes, the prologue basically is Chapter 1. Or Chapter 0, if you like.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm doing a bit more tidying up in the Character sheet now~ I plan to put both up in a few minutes here~

Sorry for the wait, I kinda went into detail with the whole Mech thing.... :/

Cheers~

~~Lufia

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:46 pm

And, approved!

No worries! Details are love, details are life.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:21 pm

looks like somebody's got a fancy new character picture :p

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Anna's pic isn't showing for some reason I've tried it multiple times ...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:18 pm

If you're using Chrome, clear browsing data including cached images from the past hour or so, under history. It should work then.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Oh cool I'll have to remember that trick thanks

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:20 pm

You know, everyone gave their vehicles like a billion rounds of ammunition and I'm beginning to wonder if I gave mine too few. Like, the Paladin's got 50 high-explosive rounds to the Stinger's 15 rounds and the Sarissa has 100 micro-missiles to spare compared to its 36

And the twin guns are more or less there for very minor defense at close quarters, which also aren't too well stocked :U

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 pm

@Atlas
Don't worry, I paid close attention to the ammunition I have, so you're not the only one without a billion bullets and whatnot to injure any pesky critter that'd try to harm me or my friends. The only ammunition I've plenty of are bullets, and that's because that is the main weapon of the mech. xD

Cheers~

~~Lufia

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Hahah! Yeah, that might actually be a good idea, since the Stinger also did not have any kind of conventional melee weapon.

I think you listed a lackluster amount of ammunition because I gave the Diesever very few as well. Though in that case, it's because Diesever's missiles and shot cannons are more for knocking enemies off balance rather than dealing any kind of meaningful long range damage.

So basically, yeah, feel free to go ham with your ammunition stock.

Though Genna would definitely appreciate it if everyone stays frugal with their supplies.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Alright, I changed the Stinger's loadout :U

It now has twice as many cannon rounds, but dropped the twin guns. Instead, the barrel can compact itself to be used at a shorter range. Also added a fourth ammunition variant.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:25 am

I'll be busy for a few days so if I'm not around, that's why :U

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Atlas! Real life comes first.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!