Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Crest

Dragon Crest Q&A

a part of “Dragon Crest”, a fictional universe by TyranntX.

Essentially Fate/Whatever but with Dragons not Warrior archetypes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Crest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragon Crest Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:11 am

Hello, and welcome to Dragon Crest, I'll answer any questions you have here before we start

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TyranntX
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Crest Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green eggs and ham on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I would just like to leave this little note here to show my genuine interest in this RP concept, with similar interest in the fire dragon role.

If anyone has plans on taking the water dragon role and has interest in creating a little special rivalry, i would ask you to PM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Green eggs and ham
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Oho, this reminds me of a grand RP with such ideas behind it. I would love to assist in this universe, If I may I would like to reserve the fire dragon role. More my fury burns hot!

Hope to join you here.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Green eggs and ham wrote:I would just like to leave this little note here to show my genuine interest in this RP concept, with similar interest in the fire dragon role.

If anyone has plans on taking the water dragon role and has interest in creating a little special rivalry, i would ask you to PM me.

Welcome aboard, just know that the rules state you will also need to play the role of a summoner. I look forward to seeing your characters.

Thank you for showing your interest

Specmarine wrote:Oho, this reminds me of a grand RP with such ideas behind it. I would love to assist in this universe, If I may I would like to reserve the fire dragon role. More my fury burns hot!

Hope to join you here.

Fire Dragon just got claimed by Eggs, But there are six other dragons for the taking as well as seven summoners. I am how ever looking for a co-mod with and some one to assist with building the history of the story. If you are interested just throw me a PM.

Thank you for showing your interest

TyranntX
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 am

Ah, No biggie. I shall decide on the...Dragon of light and Summoner of water then. If I can that is. Also a Co-mod role...eh, I can do stuffs but too many bad memories lately...*cough*Dead RP's*cough* So I shall stick as a humble writer.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Specmarine wrote:Ah, No biggie. I shall decide on the...Dragon of light and Summoner of water then. If I can that is. Also a Co-mod role...eh, I can do stuffs but too many bad memories lately...*cough*Dead RP's*cough* So I shall stick as a humble writer.

Alright the Roles have been reserved for you. I look forward in seeing your characters. Welcome to the game and thanks you again for showing your interest.

Be sure to Read the rules when creating your characters.

TyranntX
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 am

Aha! I might be a little late for the party but nonetheless it does seem characters are missing! I would like to place my claim on the Earth Dragon and the Fire Summoner, both which I'm currently in the process of creating! Other than that, is there some specific dragon language we are using? Since I cannot for the life of me find a translator which is wished for us to use...

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Long Lost Lius wrote:Aha! I might be a little late for the party but nonetheless it does seem characters are missing! I would like to place my claim on the Earth Dragon and the Fire Summoner, both which I'm currently in the process of creating! Other than that, is there some specific dragon language we are using? Since I cannot for the life of me find a translator which is wished for us to use...

Alright then they have been reserved for you. Thuum.org is the Translator we are using (IE The dragon language from Skyrim, because its the only one that HAS a translator) Welcome to the game and thank you for showing your interest.

TyranntX
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:59 pm

I would like to reserve the darkness summoner and the ice dragon.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Iced Fire wrote:I would like to reserve the darkness summoner and the ice dragon.

Okay they have been reserved for you, I look forward in seeing your characters. Welcome to the game, Partner ;).
Thank you for showing your interest.

TyranntX
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:18 pm

May I have the water dragon
What can I say I've always been bad

GoldenRayne
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:42 pm

GoldenRayne wrote:May I have the water dragon

I have Reserved it for you, what summoner would you like?

TyranntX
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:18 pm

CAN I HAS THE NATURE DRAGON.
Sorry! I love dragon role-plays!
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:18 pm

CAN I HAS THE NATURE DRAGON.
Sorry! I love dragon role-plays!

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:21 pm

If somehow i'm double-posting I am truly sorry.
But I changed my mind! Can I have the Air dragon and Summoner?

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Muunchkin wrote:If somehow i'm double-posting I am truly sorry.
But I changed my mind! Can I have the Air dragon and Summoner?

Rules state you can have one or the other. not both. And yes you have triple posted, Read over the rules before making a reserve and before making a character. Thank you for showing your interest.

TyranntX
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 am

This entire post-chain just screams Muunckin, welcome aboard! I'm really hoping we are able to fill in the missing spots! And, Tyrannt, make sure that people doesn't completely disappear, just check that they are still interested and all that!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Luis <3!
Hey.. Can I be your summoner c: ?
And if you say yes:
Tyrann can I be the Air dragon and Earth Summoner?

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:02 am

Ayy! Lovable Muunchkin joins the fray, happy to have ya! Fair words of warning. He's gonna be the very incarnation of being bull headed. (A little reminiscent of a certain bull perhaps~) But he's not gonna be the one to gladly take orders, you'll need to be a little harsh~

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:00 am

*Cries over the loss of potential*

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!