Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eight Floors Down

Eight Floors Down

a part of “Eight Floors Down”, a fictional universe by The Fake Philosopher.

These individuals are things of nightmare - except they walk among us, and drink coffee.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eight Floors Down”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Eight Floors Down

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Fake Philosopher on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello all! Thanks for the interest in the roleplay! Please leave the information for your reservation below and well - yeah.
No miracles found

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Fake Philosopher
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Eight Floors Down

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:45 am

Would you mind if I reserved a character?

Species - shapeshifter
Personality Type - The Almost Brutal Troublemaker
Occupation - Student
Faceclaim - Sabrina Carpenter

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock Holmes
Last edited by Korruption on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:30 am

Hey, nice roleplay. I would love to be apart of it! May I reserve a Valkyrie with Lynn Gunn as her face claim? For personality she'll be the sweetheart and occupation, piano teacher (for hire).

My favorite quote; She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine. -Shakieb Orgunwall
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:21 pm

OMG ok I kinda love hellboy so much. Can I please reserve an elf with the face claim Lucky Blue Smith?
Personality wise I feel like he'll be the free spirit, and I'll have to get back to you with an occupation.

My favourite quote would be 'Though she be but little she is fierce.' by William Shakespeare.

Edit: Just adding this to say that I've decided to change Ollie from 'the free spirit' to 'the narcissist' (for his role). I hope that's ok - It fits his character much better.
Last edited by la.lune on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Fake Philosopher on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Putting you all down as reserved! Glad to have you folks on board!

The Fake Philosopher
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 am

I'm very interested in your role-play. Can I reserve a character?

Species: Werewolf
Personality Role: The Hot Head
FC: Chris Woods (Actor)
Quote: "If you're going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey! I'm so impressed. I'd given up on roleplaygateway for a while (years really) but I came back recently and have been scrolling the forums and happened upon this one! I'm so happy to see detailed writing like this and I'd love to join in. If there is still possibly one more spot available, I'd love to put in for it. I'd have the sheet up tonight :)

Species: Succubus
Personality Role: The Aloof but Kind One
FC: Stephanie Bertram Rose

Quote: It is like the seed put in the soil - the more one sows, the greater the harvest. Orison Swett Marden
Last edited by Akantha on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Fake Philosopher on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:42 pm

I'm glad to see more people joining. I'll just you down for reservations and edit the front page with everyone's characters once they're completed! Thanks guys!

The Fake Philosopher
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crocker on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:26 pm

hope i'm not too late to join! (sorry about the lack of grammar, i mainly use my phone {which has a fucked autocorrect} for ooc posts but i can promise i use a full amount of grammar in my character sheets and ic posts.)

species: phoenix.
personality role: the brazen.
faceclaim: ashley frangipane (halsey).
my favourite quote: "nothing kills a man faster than his own head." - twenty one pilots; trapdoor.
c r o c k e r .

Crocker
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smellie_catt on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:39 am

This is a really exciting looking roleplay! I would love a spot if there any available.

Species: Kitsune
Personality Role: The Romantic
Faceclaim: Song Jaerim
Favourite Quote: 'The curves of your lips rewrite history' - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

smellie_catt
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Hey is this still open to reservations?

If so i'm going to reserve twin characters a male and female.

They will be dæmons (A type of greek guardian spirit.)

The FC's will be Emma Ishta and Alex Pettyfer.

She will be a Police Officer and He will be Therapist.

"In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance." Benjamin Franklin

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Fake Philosopher on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Okay guys. I forgot to tell everyone that I will be gone for 12 days. I expect to start up right when I get back, and hope everyone's characters are done by then! Thanks for understanding the delay, and see you all soon!

The Fake Philosopher
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!