Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inside the Mind of a Juvenile

Inside the Mind of a Juvenile

a part of “Inside the Mind of a Juvenile”, a fictional universe by ScreamingWillow.

Teenage criminals from all over the state of Virginia share the next few months together in the juvenile detention building. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inside the Mind of a Juvenile”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Inside the Mind of a Juvenile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm

I have a character idea if you need more!
Faceclaim: Ethan Cutkosky
Name: William "Liam" Anderson
Hex: #669DA8
Crime: Grand Theft
Age/Hometown: 17 / Roanoke, VA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 pm

@Inako: Your reservation is made. c: Also, I would need a cell number for your character as well.

@Poisoned-Tears: Just noticed this, but please give your cell number a change. Another character already has that cell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 pm

I just finished him actually, and his cell is Cell 11 I believe.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Announcement!
Just a quick reminder to everyone. I will be starting the roleplay tomorrow with or without you. So if you wish to participate in the roleplay, please get your characters finished as soon as you can.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoefulFairies on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:31 am

Hope it's not too late to reserve!

Name: Madeleine Winters
Cell: Fifteen, 15
Crime: Armed robbery
Hexcode: 731030
Hometown: Alexandria, VA
Faceclaim: Taissa Farmiga

WoefulFairies
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Sorry for the delay everyone. After I update the front page and deal with the last couple characters that need accepting I will start the roleplay. This shouldn't take any longer than an hour.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skeletalprince on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:40 am

Just finished my final! I should post today, so sorry for the delay.

"Your smile is what saved me!"

skeletalprince
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 pm

I'll post today as well. I've been having some health issues and have been in and out of the hospital, so I might be a little slow.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoefulFairies on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:13 pm

dreamingreality wrote:I'll post today as well. I've been having some health issues and have been in and out of the hospital, so I might be a little slow.

Hope you feel better soon!

WoefulFairies
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 pm

No problem guys. Hope things go well.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:35 pm

I hope I'm not too late to submit!
Name: Santiago Bonta
Cell: Eighteen, 18
Crime: Sexual Assault
Hexcode: #4d6852
Hometown: Roanoke, VA
Faceclaim: Jake T. Austin
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!