Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star-Touched

Star-Touched

a part of “Star-Touched”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

The (mis)adventures of a small Sky Pirate crew sure to warm the cockles of your heart and make your hair stand on end.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star-Touched”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Star-Touched

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star-Touched"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Star-Touched

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Not too sure if you've planned out an official character sheet. Until that time, I've submitted the doctor to the roster with what I could write down so far. :)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Shipwright's been submitted! Did what I could based off the Captain's sheet.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:59 pm

So is the sharpshooter one of the open roles, or one that has already been taken? If it's open, then I'd like to make something up for that. If not, then I'd better think up another role for the crew.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Heyyy, this looks interesting! If I could submit a character in time, I'll try to.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Sky pirates! Followed this from the Interest Check page, hope some of the spots are still available.

Is... is the cook taken? If not, I'll cook something up. Ohohoohh.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:17 am

@Byte & @druidq

Your characters are good! Thanks for your submissions, they've been accepted :D

@Game_T the interest check did have someone express interest in the Sharpshooter position (if I recall correctly) but that individual hasn't responded to my PM so feel free to submit a character!

@CrossKnight35 Of course, have a crack at a character :)

@Yonbibuns. Yay! Well, the cook position once again had someone interested in the Interest check forum but they haven't got back to me so feel free to enter a character :) I'd muchly appreciate it! ^•^

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 am

Yay! Quick question, can my character have pointy ears?

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Erm... I guess so?? Characters should be human unless a good reason is provided for them being otherwise :) feel free to send me the image so I can check it over and give the thumbs up.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Oh nah, I changed my mind, haha! No pointy ears. Submitted my character.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Making a start on the character sheet now.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:50 pm

@game_T Okay, like the others, just use the information on my character profiles to form your own. I won't force you guys to use the same template :) unless you want it then I'll put it up for you :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Meesha wrote:@game_T Okay, like the others, just use the information on my character profiles to form your own. I won't force you guys to use the same template :) unless you want it then I'll put it up for you :)

I was about to ask for that spiffy template, actually! I didn't wanna try and make my own and end up butchering it.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 am

@Yonbibuns

I've put the character skeleton up for you >3<

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OstrichBurgers on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Say, are there any more roles available? This looks like a blast!

OstrichBurgers
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversation Starter Novelist Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:23 am

@OstrichB Welllllll..... So far we have a doctor, a shipwright, a cook, a navigator and a potential sharpshooter. So you can join, but you'll have to think of a role! I can't think xD I'm basing this off of the One Piece anime/manga so another role could be an archaeologist type? Could try for the first mate perhaps but make sure you read the Captain profile before creating a first mate as the character would need to be someone he would choose :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Thanks, Meesha. Some potential ideas could be: Musician, Cabin Boy, Surgeon, Rigger (Dude who climbs all the ropes, and makes sure the ship's in tip-top shape to sail). Archaeologist would work,
too.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OstrichBurgers on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:27 pm

@Meesha @Yonbibuns
Yaaay, thanks! I'm already growing attached to the idea of an archaeologist, so I think I'll go with that, but there's a chance I'll change my mind--only time will tell.

Regardless, I can't wait to join and I'll try to get a character in soon! :33

OstrichBurgers
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversation Starter Novelist Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:31 pm

If I may, I'd like to reserve a Musician role aboard the ship. It would be quite lovely to write alongside all of you.

I'd use the Faceclaim of Wataru Hibiki.

||EDIT: I have submitted my sheet. I hope he is acceptable!||
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Snow is adorable, jus' saying.

Also, Meesha. Would you like us to send a portrait of our characters for the front page? Size and such? Can't wait to write with you all!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!