Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A sight of mind in my journey

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

A sight of mind in my journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginger666 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 pm

-Cutting just to know if I am living.

As I am typing this letter all my emotions come a little loose one word at a time I can think and let them appear on the black screen, sometimes it's the only thing that I have, in order to express myself. I have some form of autism, maybe it has something to do with it maybe not. It's just really hard because before I have my thoughts logically figured out my mind is already wondering about the next part, so if it is unreadable please forgive me, I'll even give you the pleasure of giving me the iron price. Would do me no hurt, I am ready to die, have been for a long time. I am constantly fighting myself on what to do to what to say, afraid for what is coming. Now there is uncertainty about my financial means.

Of course I have a appointment at the hospital again it's a lecture about all that is to come in on this long hard. Gender Identity Disorder, god I wish that some miracle just screams out of the blue and can explain this world of hurt. Please let it be something else then Gender Dysphoria, then I wouldn't need all this shit changed. Then I wouldn't have to validate after, will I pass as a female will people accept me for it? And what about girlfriends, where are the gossips, the dresses shopping and most of all the emotional support required to keep this society together.

I am constantly at fear, afraid that all the concrete at which I stand is about to burst and crack. There seems to be no way to afford it, If this is all that life is gonna give me. Then I might as well finish it now, don't know whats holding me down maybe fear. It's definitely a portion that want's to see tomorrow and enjoy all the things in life. Nice warm weather with the bicycle, short pants nice long hair. Full of self trust, enjoyment and above all having actually the feeling of being alive. Because the urge of suicide is poisoning my mind more and more every single everyday god damn way, I stare it in the eyes every single day. It has so far been shitting on every joy I have had ever since, but what can I do? I should just accept it, Just lif out your life is what they say. Well I'd rather be dead then a prison in my own little body for the rest of my life. Sometimes alcohol and weed gives me a bit of outlet, but that is just another deadly sin, because everything is exactly the same. The urge to cut through my wrists seems to rise every single day, although it may seem like a innocent and laughable attempt off seeking relieve and a couple of drops of blood. It gives me the feedback of knowing that living is in fact still what I am feeling. Cause I think it's all just one big giant nightmare, I can't wrap my head around this shit. Every times I look at my hands it disgusts es me, my legs I hate them with every inch it should not be this way, my face id like to cut it, just to see if it likes to see me so mad. I try to crys express all that is pressing through my guts, nothing... It's all just untouchable..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ginger666
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A sight of mind in my journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:14 am

Hey, you still there?
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Re: A sight of mind in my journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:24 pm

It is in fact very interesting how more and more people start to feel there's something wrong. Is it the society or is it me, who is wrong? Why should the invisible norms become chains to the individuum? -tjehee it seems somebody's journey is just starting, since life has even more interesting questions to offer.
If you happen to have a riddle for me - i will gladly accept your offer

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!