Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black Waters

Black Waters

a part of “Black Waters”, a fictional universe by AlwaysGone.

When the youngest son of a werewolf family is murdered, no one is above suspicion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Waters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Black Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Waters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Black Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 am

Hiya, I didn't see any requirement for character reservation.... So I was wondering if I could reserve the youngest Eklund daughter???

I would be using Nina Dobrev as the FC ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostGirl on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:45 pm

I would totally love to reserve a coven member. She would be 21 and I' gonna go find a FC right now! I could also take on a citizen if you would like. :)

LostGirl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Awesome! I'll reserve those for you two!

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinSun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello, I would like to reserve the detective and the 5th son.

FC for the detective will be Kasey Rohl (I know she looks young but being half fairy I thought she could be older then she appears...?)

and the FC for the son will be

QuinSun
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:12 pm

That sounds great! It is 100% cool for her to be older than she looks. Google came up with Joe Dempsie for him, is that right?

I'll reserve them for you!

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinSun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 am

Yeah, sorry... I changed my mind on my FC for him like three times. I forgot to add the FC name when i finally decided lol

QuinSun
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:48 am

Can I reserve the oldest son on the Delacroix and a pack member?
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:15 pm

No problem! I'll add them!

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 am

AlwaysGone; Mind if I reserve the Matriarch role for the Delacroix Pack?

I would like to use Famke Janssen for the role, if that's alright.

Thanks in advance!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Sounds perfect! I'll reserve her for you!

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sambea on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 am

Hi! I was wondering if I could reserve a spot for others.

I will be using Olivia Taylor Dudley as a FC and she will be a witch, if that is okay!

Sambea
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman Greeter Tipworthy Property Buyer Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostGirl on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 am

I think I decided on Vanessa Hudgens for the coven member

and Hailee Steinfeld for the citizen. And are mermaids ok? I would love to make her a mermaid! Like the kind that has a tail in water and legs on land?

LostGirl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:15 am

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have got back out.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 pm

@Sambea: Of course! She's reserved for you!

@LostGirl: They're great. Mermaids are fine, I think that will work!

@TheNewb08: Thank you for letting me know.

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Helloooo! Id like to lay claim on one of the empty Coven Members.
FC will be Tom Hardy. I will update with photos as soon as i can access my laptop.

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umirinos on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello! This is my first time /ever/ submitting for a roleplay, so please bear with me and any mistakes I make, if that's alright...

I'd like to reserve the Eklund 2nd Child. He would be 37, and the FC would be Bob Morley.

umirinos
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:21 pm

I've reserved them for you two! i'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinSun on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 am

Sorry for the delay in my last character, my wifi router broke (new puppy in the house and wires apparently dont mix) and I couldnt replace it until late yesterday right before my shift at work started. I finish him later today after I wake up.

QuinSun
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:57 am

AlwaysGone; Super sorry for the delay of my character, work has been a little bit busy and I've been tired but hey, expect her to be completed tonight. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!