Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

wings: The Institute

a part of “wings: The Institute”, a fictional universe by fox;;.

you wake in a strange place. you don't know where you are, you don't know who you are, and all you want to do is get out. But escaping isn't easy when you are the government's new weapon of war - winged soldiers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “wings: The Institute”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "wings: The Institute"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Re: wings: The Institute

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 am

Hey, there. primarily looking for an RP to get into again. And as long as it's modern fantasy then my attention is immediately drawn. with that said, I'd like to reserve the scout with the face claim of Devon Jade if that's okay.

Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello! Do you mind if I reserve the fighter (#4)? Face claim is Lana Condor. Thank you ^^

Just for confirmation, the characters have no idea what their real names are, right?
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Tue May 02, 2017 4:03 am

both are reserved! thanks for the interest ^^ also korruption, yes they have no idea what their names are, so their number is their name for now. they will probably choose later on c:
also feel free to take your time on sheets. I am personally rather busy so mine won't be up for a while aha.
curse you real life responsibilities! thanks again cx

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue May 02, 2017 5:09 pm

'Kay, great. So basically, is the fighter named Four, the leader named One, etc., or can you choose whatever number?

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Fri May 05, 2017 3:29 pm

I'd be interested in this for sure, if it gets off the ground. It seems a lot of the really cool RP's these days are suffering from a certain groundedness. Hopefully this'll be able to take flight.

Terrible puns aside, I'd certainly love to reserve the healer, only with the question of, does it have to be a male? If so, that's perfectly fine, and I wouldn't mind. I'll hold back my character FC for a moment, but I'm considering something along the lines of Dane Dehaan, or some other young-ish blonde kid. Though, as I'm prone to change as time goes on, we'll have to see.

Basically, I'm interested, but have yet to really settle on anything.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Mon May 08, 2017 10:09 am

Are there still openings?
If so, I believe I would like to join!!
Thanks,
Ordo

Ordo
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!