Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ethan's Bad Day.

a topic in Flourishing Republic, a part of the RPG forum.

Star Wars RPG set 500 years prior to Episode 1. All plots to be player-made

Ethan's Bad Day.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:13 pm

Ran was dead. His ship, that he had left Ethan, was gone. A large cargo that had to be delivered a week ago, was lost. This meant people weren't too happy with twenty year old Ethan Teir. Ducking into a bar, he figured the best plan would be to try and blend in until he could think of a better plan. After ordering a drink, Ethan sat down at a table and began to think things over.

Someone had killed Ran Teir; the man who took him in when he was a young boy, after his parents had been assassinated. Ethan wasn't sure who, but he knew that the events had to be connected. Sure, Ran had some debts, but most of them were to old friends, and he was always certain to pay them back in a timely matter. Ethan was sure that it wasn't anything like that. It had to have been connected to his parents.

Narrowing his eyes he looked around the bar, the dark sunglasses hiding his suspicious glares. He had to be cautious. Being unarmed at a moment like this wasn't the best thing in the world. He could handle several punks if he had to, it just mattered on what they were carrying.

The waitress brought his Corellian Ale, which he began to drink. Ethan had to get to the bottom of the mystery of his life, seek out revenge for those that killed his birth parents, and the man who had been his father for the last several years. He groaned to himself slightly, realizing how that wasn't going to be an easy task with no ship, little money, and no weapons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Re: Ethan's Bad Day.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grorn on Sun May 27, 2007 2:45 am

Rehvv finished speaking with his master and sat at the bar. After staring at the counter for a moment, he glanced at the barkeep and at the prices listed on the wall. He fished around for some credits and shook his head, retiring back to his spot on the counter. A seemingly friendly man beside him asked him, "Why so glum, boy?" He answered, "Today's my birthday, I would have liked to see my parents. I knew being a jedi would be tough, but it really gets at a young boy like me." He sighed, "Master Redrian took me here for fun, as a celebration, but I just know he's here on some sort of council business. Oh well." The man replied, "I see, sometimes a man just needs a drink to calm his sorrows." Rehvv said to the man as he tried out a new technique he had just learned, "You don't need to drink to calm your sorrows." The man sighed and replied, "My life is much more complicated than your life, son." Rehvv bowed his head and frowned, knowing that his mind trick had failed. He heard a sound behind him and he saw two men fighting, but his master broke it up and the men continued arguing, and stopped fighting. Master Redrian walked to Rehvv and said, "Rehvv, maybe I was wrong, this is no place for a young boy. Let's go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grorn
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!