Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Tales

Dragon Tales

a part of “Dragon Tales”, a fictional universe by BrokenInk.

A dying King, mischievous creatures, a heir to be wed and three other houses ready to cause trouble. What's the worst that could happen? || Advanced | Remake - Check it out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Tue May 02, 2017 12:08 am

Hello everyone!!
So, it seems the deadline should be extended - but we want to make sure that y'all don't lose interest, so keep the OOC chatting alive and discuss character relations if you haven't already!
Ink should have her characters done soon (I know how she works, she keeps it all on a word document until it's perfect - usually it's amazing so be prepared everyone) and I'm working on Ryker's history and Julian - but bare with me pls. Finals are upon me and I may or may not make it out alive.
So, if I am replying slow I apologize :')

BUT WE ARE SUPER EXCITED TO RP WITH Y'ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND LORD HAVE MERCY Y'ALL KNOW HOW TO PICK GOOD FC'S AND MAKE KICKASS CHARACTERS

sweet - alright, I'mma get back to my study guide and hopefully I'll have my characters done sometime on Thursday so I think that'll be the new deadline >:) It's gonna be lit, fellas

So, to keep OOC alive lemme ask y'all some questions:
1. Fav animal?
(For land I am all about some wolves, but for water sharks - sharks are my life and when I die I want my family to feed me to the sharks lmao jk - maybe who knows anyway)
2. On a scale from 1 to 10 how excited are you for this RP?
(Better be 10 or we ain't accepting u)
3. What's y'alls patronuses? What about ur Hogwarts house? Ilvermorny Houses??
(YA GIRL IS A SLYTHERIN/THUNDERBIRD - lit I know and my patronus is a gray squirrel <.<)
4. Fav weather?
(I'm a slut for rain)
5. Are y'all judging me for these questions and answers?
(I apologize, honestly, I'm running on no sleep, lots of caffeine and prayers)
6. If I fail college do you reckon I could make it as a street racer?
7. Song on repeat rn?
(do re mi by Blackbear)
8. Can you believe it's not butter?
(BC I CAN'T)
9. Favorite Disney song? What about movie soundtrack?
(Lion King and Spirit really get my study guide gears a'crankin')
10. I love y'all, so tell me a bad joke.

-Cap
My signature kills me - that's me when I become a street racer lmao

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 am

Lmao, what a lovely questionnaire.
1. These guys are pretty dope:
Though in the ocean whales and whale sharks are my favourites.

2. a ten! obviously.
3. Gryffindor with a lil Ravenclaw in me, and then all the way Thunderbird for the houses. Patronus... I think I took the quiz and it gave me a dolphin?
4. Weather: Summer, sun, warmth. Bring summer back
5. Yes. lol ;P
6. Only if you make faces like your signature when you become a speed racer. helps you go faster
7. Way down we go by Kaleo
8. I don't understand?
9. How do you pick one!? Always been partial to Hercules and Mulan, and I'm digging the Moana soundtrack rn lmao.
10. I think I want a job cleaning mirrors. it's something I can really see myself doing.
-bows-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue May 02, 2017 3:25 pm

I should have my character up tonight. Apologize for the wait, work has been busy. :( I am still here and excited for this role play!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue May 02, 2017 5:52 pm

*cracks knuckles* Let's see here...

1. Fav animal?
Fox
9 3/4 XD Of course, 10!
Ravenclaw, Puckwudgie (so happy I got this one!), and my patronus is a stallion
4. Fav weather?
Caught between snow and rain, but rain at the moment because it's that time of year
Hardly! You're fine!
You can be anything you want, with or without college
7. Song on repeat rn?
"Breath of Life" by Florence and the Machine
It's alright
Favorite disney song is "Touch the Sky" from Brave, but favorite soundtrack is Tarzan
Not really a joke but; Are you wearing space pants? Because your butt is out of this world!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue May 02, 2017 10:59 pm

1. Fav animal?
Tigers and whales are both really chill and cool. I also like pandas. And dragons. Like the mythical ones, no offense to other dragons though. I like a lot of animals and I have issues choosing favourites. :P

10.1381028475. I'm pumped to play both my characters considering they're such opposites.

According to the Pottermore site I am a Gryffindor and Thunderbird. My patronus is a basset hound, which is the same as Eddie Redmayne's!

4. Fav weather?
Fall/Spring when it's warm or only a bit chilly and a slight breeze is nice. Partly cloudy can be nice too so you're not too hot or too cold.

Nah you good.

Shoot for the stars man. But not literally. You can't win street races if you're in space.

7. Song on repeat rn?
"You're Welcome" by Dwayne Johnson from Moana. It's really catchy. XD

lol

ERROR: cannot choose favourite Disney song
I really like the La La Land soundtrack and any Disney song/soundtrack.
Video game soundtracks are really good too. I like the ones for Super Mario Galaxy, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Child of Light though there's plenty of great ones out there.

Ok, so I'm a graphic design major and just did a project where I used font puns so here's some design related puns:
I'm very font of you, you're just my type.
Get with the Times, man. -or- Get with the Times, New Roman.
I shot the Serif, but I did not shoot the deputy.
It's a type thing, you wouldn't ampersand.
Oh, crop!
Comic Sans walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve your type!"
If you're having font problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 fonts but Comic Sans ain't one.

Ooh, and for everyone who has PMed me about relations but who I haven't gotten back to yet, I promise I will reply soon! I've been trying to finish my characters first.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 pm

If I have not contacted you yet via PM for relations, please let me know.
Thank you! ♥♥♥ Listen

(1) Favorite animal, really? That feels like a betrayal to be honest... Er, for land, cats (big, small, domesticated) I suppose; as for sea, dolphins or seals.
    (2) 10.
    (3) Patronuses were either a Mustang / Wild Horse or a common domestic long-hair cat, I believe. Hogwarts house was Hufflepuff, and Ilvermorny was Wampus.
    (4) A perfect 70-80 degrees F, with sunshine / intermittent clouds / cool breeze / shade. But I don't mind a good thunderstorm either, with or without heavy rain, really enjoy watching lightning play across the sky and hearing the thunder roll. But I've survive a majority of my life in southern Arizona before our move to Texas, which is a dry convection oven heat with 120-130 degree summers that'll drop to 90 in the middle of the night (and if your not prepared or raised as a desert child like myself, hypothermia is rare but can occur just because of the extreme distance between degrees). And I'll go have snow-"days" to play and romp, and then go back home were it isn't so damn cold / I don't have to deal with it on a constant basis / my eyelashes won't freeze together thank you very much.
    (5) Nah. But are you judging us for our answers? Seems so, especially with Number 2.
    (6) Put the pedal to the meddle, and pray the steering wheel and brakes still work.
    (7) After Pandora happened to pull this classic up randomly getting ready for work this morning, I (nor my husband, or our boys) have not been able to get "Oh Lord, It's Hard to be Humble" - Mac Davis out of our heads. It's currently being sung horribly off-key downstairs...
    (8) It's edible. But have you ever had real-churned butter? Fresh? That's heaven right there.
    (9) Again, how is it fair to choose here? I love all Disney song's and movie soundtracks, except Frozen... I'm a Disney classic and renaissance, golden and silver age, woman all day long; but I have enjoyed the recurrence movies / songs / sound-tracks, except that one. It drives me blighted insane, frankly.
    (10) What type of horses like to go out only at night? Nightmares!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue May 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Oooh I forgot to put that I really like dogs. They are little derps.

And I completely agree with you Listen that listening to anything from Frozen is bound to drive me insane. Well, more so than I already am. :D

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 pm

1. Fav animal?
Dogs are the greatest beings to grace this earth and we dont deserve them and we never will
An even 13
I'm Slytherin/Thunderbird and my patty is a foxy
4. Fav weather?
when it rains while the sun is still out
yus
7. Song on repeat rn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
one look at the ingredients tells me uh ya
That one they cut from pocahontas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiuBw_kj1-U
Getting a college degree will automatically guarantee you a job.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue May 02, 2017 11:43 pm

@SlightlyInsane, bloody pandas man. They're on my top ten list of fav animals haha. They're so fluffy and cute and then so dumb. I went and saw them at the Panda Sanctuary in Chengdu, and those adorable stupid animals would climb up trees and get stuck. Just like you see in the random videos that travel around the webs.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Tue May 02, 2017 11:51 pm

@slightlyinsane ||
There's nothing wrong with being a tad bit twisted.
Driven past yet, oh boy, you're in for a world of hurt. ;)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu May 04, 2017 2:52 pm

May the Fourth be with us all, especially if we're possibly starting today! :D

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Thu May 04, 2017 4:07 pm

lmao, May the 5th be with you where I am. Or does it become a play on sith? Idk

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu May 04, 2017 7:15 pm

@ bombinate
Revenge of the Fifth, I believe. ;)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 04, 2017 11:02 pm

We start soon yes?!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 am

BrokenInk; I am terribly sorry for the long wait but I got Arianna somewhat completed. She just needs her history done, really.

If I need to change anything about her, please let me know but I hope you and everyone else likes her.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Fri May 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Apologies again, everyone. Finals come first, so my characters still aren't done. I want them to be done before I begin posting, because it would be unfair if they weren't. I'll try to reply to messages as soon as possible and I'll get my characters done hopefully by the end of the weekend, between study sessions.
There are still a few people who have characters unfinished, so take this time to get them done and hopefully we'll get this show on the road soon.
As for those already accepted, I don't see why you can't go ahead and post - but I'd wait to get the green light from Ink.

Sorry again for the wait!
- Cap

(Also thanks for all the answers xD I'm loving it)

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sun May 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello friends! It appears as if I have joined this party a tad late, but there's nothing wrong with being fashionable!

I think this RP looks damn rad, and I really like the integration of the mythical beasts in the GoT-esqe setting (that show is bomb, I'm wearing a "mother of dragons" shirt atm). However! It appears as if every role is taken and/or reserved, and since I'm not a competitive person, I was wondering if I could propose a new role?

I was thinking of some sort of second-hand-man to Santiago? Maybe some sort of energetic, brawler/fireball type character that disguises herself as to be quite seductive. And who better to fill this role than some sort of dragon? The FC would be Amber Heard:

I can also assure that I'll get the character done really quickly. Lemme know what you think! I appreciate all the feedback, and all the characters look amazing so far!

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 pm

So how is everyone doing?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Lmao goood... just sitting here twiddling my thumbs and lowkey hoping this hasn't died.

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Oh, I understand that, but it is finals season, so I'd say let's give it about another week before freaking out too much. In the meantime, I agree with Cap in that it's be good to at least keep the ooc active in the meantime (or even pm-ing one another); we could talk to each other to further backstories some, or deepen relations that have already been talked about.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!