Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hollywood: City of Stars

a part of “Hollywood: City of Stars”, a fictional universe by Belshazzar.

In this city of lost hopes and dreams, you will need to find someone to help you achieve your dreams.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood: City of Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon May 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello everyone. :)

Please post any questions or reservations here. If you would like to add or alter roles, let me know! Remember to communicate with your partner, and everyone else, to decide how relationships will work.

Thanks!
Last edited by Belshazzar on Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Re: Hollywood: City of Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello! Your roleplay looks really interesting! I was hoping to reserve the singer. My face claim is Emeraude Tobia.
Let the rolepaying begin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Perfect. I will add your name in. :)

Thank you for the interest!

Also, please let me know what gif you would like me to use to replace the default one on the front page.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Mon May 15, 2017 11:01 pm

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a17456c7a3f9 ... 4k_500.gif

I misspelled her last name, it's Toubia.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skeletalprince on Tue May 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey there! Could I reserve the Actor role? My face claim would be Ewan Mcgregor!

Faceclaim: Image

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qsy ... o1_250.gif

Name: Cecil Grimmwell
Last edited by skeletalprince on Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Your smile is what saved me!"

skeletalprince
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi there! Could I reserve the songwriter? Faceclaim would be Penn Badgley

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7nv2bOilu1rq9ghh.gif

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Wed May 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Both of you are reserved. Thanks for the interest! Looks like everyone has partners so far. :3 Yay!

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 am

Dexter is finished!

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun May 21, 2017 12:54 pm

ignore

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon May 22, 2017 1:09 pm

I apologize everyone for my lack of activity! The past few days have been nothing but work and travel. I am home now, with a bunch of free time. I will be doing my character today, updating the settings on the roleplay, and doing a bit more looking over everyone's characters. :)

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!