Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Promise me...[wolves:need males](open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Promise me...[wolves:need males](open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Immediately as Lunarus stood so did she, her orange pelt a whisp in the air as she moved quickly. But she heard his words and saw his demeanor, it was not for her to leave with him. She nodded confidently as he took himself away from the council, a wanring bark issuing from her muzzle as Eisley suddenly left, following behind him.

Lorika took a few steps in Eisley's direction, only to force herself to stop; she couldn't seem too intent on Lunarus, obviously. For what ever reason it seemed that Lunarus wanted her to stay here at the council and keep their relationship low key. Gently, Lorika lowered herself into a seated position, her tail wrapping about her two forepaws as she eyed the rest of the council.

"I would ask the rest of you to stay..." she offered in a calm monotone.

"I would like to respectfully ask, since the first solution to our problem was defeated by vote, what the council is plan-"

She broke off.

A resounding howl whipped through her mental psyche, tearing all concentration away from those before her and forcing it upon the oddly noted howl. She shook her head visibly several times before she could place the howl, and the presence of Lunarus, towards the back of her mind so she could finish her question.

"...What the council is planning on doing concerning the sabers?"

Now that her question was correctly stated she closed her green orbs and allowed the echos of the howl to come to the forefront, a dim picture of Lunarus --lying helpless upon the ground-- assualting her inner eye. She tentatively called out to him mentally, not exactly sure what was going on.
~^*^~Try to have some fun... Just don't kill yourself in the process~^*^~

Much love,
Malz

"Don't look at the ripples where the rock has skipped, but rather to where the rock skips next." -Saldon

http://fromtheashes.midnightfable.com <--- For those that wish to release their inner wolf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Lunnarus heard her mental plea and tried to look around the pitch black chamber. He tred to call out but his throat was forced shut and he could only barely breath. He called to her mentaly again, <Help me...> was all he could say as exhaustion rolled over him and he felt weak and dizzy... He projected the way and the cave before he fell silent. His vision through his bad eye showd her movng quickly to the cave, though he never saw her... only where she was headed and where she was looking....

For the first time since he was a wolf pup, He whimpered....
"Only the Master can see all the Imperfections in his work."
-Saldon, 2008

"Remæus hidding easter eggs... im not sure if im going on that hunt..."
- Hunter_Killer 11:21:11 November 23, 2009

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 am

Lorika's form pulled towards the path Lunarus showed her, but she stayed in place, her frame falsely calm in the eyes of the council.

She dropped her head, swaying back and forth slightly, squeezing her eyes shut to force tears. She cleared her throat and glanced back up, slowly standing.

"The council must forgive me... my stomach is acting up suddenly... I will retire for now, but I would appreciate having an answer to my question, simply send Kaze to me when you have a valid response."

She gently walked away from the group, keeping her head down to maintain her 'sick' persona. She walked some ways until she straightened herself, allowing her paws to fly out from under her, gripping the ground as she sprinted as fast as possible down the path so obvious within her mind's eye. She was no where near as fast as some of the other wolves within the pack, but she forced herself to run as hard as she could, surprised at her own speed.

Within a handful of minutes she found herself at the mouth of a cave, Eisley lying down at the opening. Lorika stopped, her form towering over the female's prone body. She was panting heavily, her chest cavity rising and falling intensely as she spoke between gathered breaths, "Have you heard anything from him?"

She paused only for a second, the mental from Lunarus so intense she had to turn away before the wolf could reply. She set one paw in front of the other, the darkness of the cave slowly enveloping her frame as she entered it.

"Oh, Lunarus," she whispered to herself, "It's so dark..."

But she continued on, relying on Lunarus's promptings and guidings. She went slowly, afraid of the dark, but finally found herself next to him, his form at the base of her forepaws.

"Lunarus!"

She knelt down, nudging him with her cold nose, her ears flat against her head as she tried to wake him.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huntress on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Angel, ears perked up started to speak. “If you are sick…” He stopped and watched Lorika walked off; around him the council had started to stir. He looked at them; a couple of the wolves stared back as if waiting for him to do something. “What?” He asked, an irritated sound in his voice.

“Lorika isn’t feeling well and you being the pack Healer…” One of the council said sheepishly. Angel grunted, turned away. How could he forget? The white wolf stood up, walking towards the path Lorika had taking, feeling reluctant. “I’ll see if she wants help but if not…I’ll be in my nest….”
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Dont he'll Kill the human race!!!

Huntress
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Piaras on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Kaze watched Lorika slowly walk off, desperately wanting to follow her to make sure she was ok, but he had his duties. Besides, Angel should be able to take care of things... hopefully. Then again, Lorika didn't seem unwell earlier. Suddenly blinking his eyes, he noticed all eyes had turned towards him. "Wh-What? I'm just the messenger... you don't expect me to make the decision do you?" Shifting nervously, he looked away, hoping someone else would take over the meeting.

Piaras
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:09 am

Eisley left as soon as Lorika arrived. They probably needed to be alone. She ran as fast as she could back to the council.
"Kaze!" she called running into the den. She was a little taken aback to see the rest of the pack there. "Oh," she looked a little panicked she realized that being calm would be best.

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:46 am

Lunarus's sight returned to him, which ment Lorika could no longer see. He stood at walked over to her, nuzzling her head in the darkness, "You came for me...thank you..." He stayed there for a little longer before walking around so they were side by side, "Lean on me slightly... I will guide us out...."

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 am

The darkness seeped in as Lunarus reclaimed his sight. Lorika pressed her bod firm against him, fearful of the inability to see anything. She smiled to herself as he nuzzled her, her head pushing back lovingly as he began to move. She kept up with him, their paws in time with each other, her tail slipping over his, bringing him ever closer. She kept her ears forward, listening hard to try and detect anything that might be lurking beyond her exceptionally limited sight; they swivelled noiselessly about her skull.

"Of course I came for you, Lunarus," she mused heartfully. "I'm not going to leave you here... anywhere. I'll always be by your side."

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:24 am

((I'll be here for half of today and then I'll be gone for two days.))

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:12 pm

(Vacation or something? Also, there a few more memories/drams/visions before this gets going, but its close...)

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:19 pm

(Yeah, but I'm back!)

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:14 pm

(someone else post i misplaced my story and i need to collect my thoughts)

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatevera on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:02 am

Name:vynta
Sex:female
Position:hunter
looks:average height, a large fluffy tail, a silver base with a cyan overcoat, and amber eyes.
Personality: Vynta is quite stealthy, she is a three year old and is quite determined, but doesn't like to be told what to do, she is very intelligent and clever. She may not be large but is stronger than you would think, and is not very patient with those who annoy her. She loves to jump obstacles and play with others in her freetime. She cares deeply about the pack.
Please join my rp`s!

roleplay/heart-of-the-griffin

roleplay/phoenix-sun-owlest-moon

Please poke!

BB

Heart of the GriffinImage

theultimatevera
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornstriderAD on Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Name: Dare
Sex: Male
Position: Prisoner (If that's okay with you)
Looks: Angry/Strong/Tall/Intimidating
Personality: Challenging/Strong/Brave/Loyal/Mysterious/Secretive/Evil/Edgy/Daring/Likes Challenges/Hates losing

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/10 ... 4281e1eeef (Thats what he looks like)

ThornstriderAD
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!