Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Multiverse SRD (Tabletop System) -- Editor Needed

a topic in Game Design Workshop, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars

A forum for discussions about the general design of RPG systems and techniques for building good roleplaying games.

Multiverse SRD (Tabletop System) -- Editor Needed

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 pm

I've been working on this project for about 6 months now, and since then I've crafted a pretty lengthy tabletop system. It has, however, become a bit difficult to do all of this on my own. So! I'm looking for editors for the site. People to create content, fix spelling mistakes, and potentially correct balance issues. Because I can't do all of this on my own at this rate.

The Multiverse SRD

So, if you are interested in helping out please PM me and we can talk. Before I give out any permissions, I need to be aware of the following.

1: Spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes can be done freely with no restrictions.
2: Creation of content may be reviewed and changes may be recommended by myself in case there is something that works out better for balance. Most of the time this won't be an issue, but just in case don't be surprised if a PM is sent asking to change it. A "Fan Creations" section may be added for people to add content without worry of content being edited.
3: Balance issues must be discussed before edits are made. Be sure to use the Comments section on the bottom of each page if you wish to make a suggestion. If it isn't replied to in ample time, PM me or email me - that may yield a quicker response.
4: People can edit the Pregen Adventures freely, so long as they specify the one being made is theirs, and they don't edit other people's Pregen Adventures without permission (unless they're correcting spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes).

What is required to join?
All that's needed is an email address or Google Plus account. That's it!

You needn't be a content creator to edit the site, and vice versa. If you want to just edit because you don't feel like your content is ample enough, that's fine!

Be sure to always comment if an edit is made! I'll be doing my best to do the same!

~ Jeremy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

ColeMaibara
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!