Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gentlemen Monsters

Gentlemen Monsters

a part of “Gentlemen Monsters”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

In 1888, Victorian England, demons have become servants to mortals, not all of course only the rich, some people like this, some people don't, How you live is entirely up to you, unless you're a demon of course.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gentlemen Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gentlemen Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 am

Hello and Welcome to the "Gentlemen Monsters"OOC, if you've gotten this far, Thanks! That means you're at least a little interesting right? *hopes*
Here's the Cs if you're interested in joining!
Code: Select all
[center][size=80]△ Quote a song here▼[/size]
[size=300][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]▉[color=transparent]_[/color][color=hexcolor]FIRST NAME[/color][color=transparent]_[/color][color=hexcolor]LAST NAME[/color][color=transparent]_[/color]▉[/font][/size]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/500x700/[/img][/left][b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{ [u][color=hexcolor]FULL NAME[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]****[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]AGE[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]SPECIES[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]CLASS[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]( You can be a Fallen ( a former Angel, existing since the Fall of Lucifer) or a Damned ( a demon who was once human) For Humans, it's pretty simple.[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]OCCUPATION[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font] 
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]***[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]HEIGHT & WEIGHT[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font] 

[size=120][b][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{ [u][color=hexcolor]APPEARANCE[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]****.[/font]

[b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{[u][color=hexcolor]DISTINGUISHING MARKS [/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]*****.[/font]

[b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{[u][color=hexcolor]SERVANT, MASTER OR NEITHER [/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light](Are you a demonic servant or are you a mortal matster)[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=80]████████████████████████████████████████ More of the song △[/size]
[right][img]https://placehold.it/100x100[/img] [img]https://placehold.it/295x100[/img]
[img]https://placehold.it/200x200[/img] [img]https://placehold.it/200x200[/img]
[img]https://placehold.it/295x100[/img] [img]https://placehold.it/100x100[/img][/right]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]PERSONALITY/ATTITUDE[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]*****[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]LIKES[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]*****
*****[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]DISLIKES[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]***
***[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]FEARS[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]GOOD HABITS[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]BAD HABITS[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]****.[/font]

[b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{[u][color=hexcolor]SKILLS[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]****
******[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]ABLILITES[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light](This is for Demons only)[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]DEMONIC APPEARANCE[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light](This is for Demons only)  (You may add images but I want a description anyway)[/font]

[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]CONTRACT HOLDER/ CONTRACTED[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light](List who you're contract belongs to if you are a demon, or who your demon is i you are a mortal, this information wil be PMed to you)[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=80]▼More of the Same ████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x600/[/img][/left][b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{ [u][color=hexcolor]HISTORY[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]Aquiring a demon is no easy task, were you born with a demon in your household, or are you too poor for such a luxury, did you win the Lottery and get your demon that way, or are you respuled by the idea of a demon in your home or, Are you a demon, how did you become that way,
what was it like being drawn into this wicked reserve lottery and end up serving humans, are you happy about his, are you glad to be in the mortal world again,
or do you hate humans as much as you did before you Fell? This interesting story, I wanna read all about it.[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=80]████████████████████████████████████████ Keep It Coming. △[/size]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/300x300/[/img][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/300x300/[/img][/right]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor]FACE CLAIM[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor] CREATOR [/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{ [u][color=hexcolor]COLOR[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][color=hexcolor] #*****[/color][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b][size=120]{ [u][color=hexcolor] CS by [/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]TheCrimsonLady[/font]
[b][size=120][font=Copperplate Gothic Light]{ [u][color=hexcolor]THEME SONGS[/color][/u] }[/size][/b][/font]
[font=Copperplate Gothic Light][url]*****[/url][/font][/center]
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Gentlemen Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello! I hope you're doing well.
If it's not too much trouble, I would like to reserve a character. They will be a human in the aristocracy and the face claim will be Carey Mulligan. Also, if ou need me to play another character, that's fine.
Thank you for your time!

Whoops, at first, I skimmed the last half of the rules and didn't notice your catch until I reread them! So: "you totally ripped off Black Butler." :)
Last edited by Tellukka on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Perfect! All reserved! If you'd like a demon that would be great but if not, the one is fine xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Ey-up there!

I'd love to get in on this. ^^

If possible I'm gonna make an upper class human with the FC Jessica Parker Kennedy.

And uh, you totally ripped off Black Butler.

Edit: Oh, and a Demon too. c; FC will be Daniel Gillies.

Abu
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Awesome Thank you!

All yours!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Thank you!

And sure, I can make a demon. I'll have the basics tomorrow!

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:30 am

Sweet! Thanks! I look forward to seeing them. I need a FC for the demon as well.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceystler on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:03 am

Hello! I would love to get a couple characters of my own into here, if they're alright with you.

A middle class human with the fc of Ben Winshaw

And a demon with the fc Godfrey Gao

(you totally ripped off black butler <3)

ceystler
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:35 am

Alright, I've got it. The demon will be "Damned" and the faceclaim is Gina McKee.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:37 pm

I'll join as a damned with a Douglas Booth fc:

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Yes! Perfect Guys! Love Godfrey Gao! All yours guys!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceystler on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Thank you! Yess, who doesn't love Godfrey Gao <;

ceystler
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Dude, you totally ripped off Black Butler (went with a variation ;P )

If I may, I'd like to reserve a female demon; face claim is Eva Green

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Hahah! That I did! Well done,

She's perfect! I love that creepy woman! XD All yours!

I need all of you to have your CS's in either WIP from or finished within the week okay. You guys are awesome!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Ye ye, I should be able to get my guy submitted/finished on Wednesday, 'cause I won't have much time today or tomorrow. Lookin' forward to starting this. -cracks knuckles- c;

Abu
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Alrighty! I won't be home on Wednesday so that's fine.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Hey, hey! I finally got Miss Lola done!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:41 am

Awesome, awesome! She looks amazing! If you want you can take a human character since you don't have one.

Once we have an even, demon to human ratio, we'll be able to start. So get those CS's in guys!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silkythecat on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:15 am

Hi^^ Can I make a human character with Colin Morgan as faceclaim? btw, totally a black butler rip-off^^
I have an image, but I have zero clue about codeing or anything, so I don't know how to include it post^^'

Silkythecat
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 pm

All yours!
To add images to a thread or any post, you'll copy and paste your image's url in between this:
[code] [img]insert%20image%20url%20%20here[/img]

The cs is pretty complex for someone who is not use to coding so don't be afraid to pm me.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!