Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:48 am

So we've finally gotten a glimpse of the "female Broly," and her name is Caulifla. She seems pretty different than what we saw in the opening. She definitely doesn't seem timid any more. And it appears she might lead a group of trouble makers on Sadala.

Oh. And speaking of Sadala, we finally got to see some of it! Yes! It looks kinda similar to Earth, with green grass and dinosaurs roaming around. The tree tops are purple, though. The sky is kinda orange, but I'm not sure if it's always like that, or if it's just early morning or something. My guess is it's always like that, given that we don't see the sun rising on the lighter part of the sky. We also get to see some Saiyan architecture. I was expecting some futuristic or alien-like buildings and furniture, but the looks of it seems kinda medieval in a way. It looks like something out of a fairytale. Wooden buildings, wooden chairs, wooden beds. Lots of wood. Maybe it's a reflection of the nature of Universe 6 Saiyans, being friends of nature, living in harmony with it, rather than destroyers.

I also noticed that Saiyans don't wear Saiyan armor all the time. They might seem kinda obvious, but I don't think I've ever seen a Universe 7 Saiyan in anything but battle armor (before becoming accepted into Earth culture, at least). Their casual clothing seems pretty much like traditional Japanese clothes.

Judging from Renso, the Saiyan veteran, it appears that Cabba is not the typical statue of Saiyans either. That was something I was wondering about, if Saiyans in this universe were more lanky in general. Now, if we could just get a look at the king of Sadala...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri May 05, 2017 9:01 am

Oh. If that headbutt earlier should have hurt Pikruel, forgive me. I don't have boobs. I don't know how they work. lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Oh. If that headbutt earlier should have hurt Pikruel, forgive me. I don't have boobs. I don't know how they work. lol

Depends on size and sensetivity, going from no protection at all or like a being hit through a pillow...

Darkblaze40
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon May 22, 2017 11:53 am

Darkblaze40 wrote:Depends on size and sensetivity, going from no protection at all or like a being hit through a pillow...

Ah. I think of her as having an average sized rack, so I dunno how that factors in. lol

BTW, I don't know if you saw my PM, but I and Kanassa modded our RP characters into the game. Either one of us could send you what we have. Nion currently has Vegeta's stats and Hit's moves. I have ideas for skills to give her that better reflect her character profile, but would welcome your input. There's also the option of extracting the character yourself or editing what we've got.

Also, I'm going to edit Holly and Mistle's profiles to add some new pictures of them. While modding them into the game, I found some really nice armor (thanks to the mods that let you recolor everything). I even found a shirt that looks good on Mistle.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:41 am

Okay. I admit I'm genuinely intrigued by this Frieza plotline going on now. The way he used Goku's nature as a bargaining tool was clever. I'm interested to see where they're going with this. Perhaps Frieza will be wished back to life with the Dragon Balls and end up helping the team when a new threat appears.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:24 am

Whoa. Hey. Lettiz doesn't actually have a tail. She carries the gene, but it wasn't expressed due to it being recessive. Her daughter got the tail through luck.

Soon, I'll be able to actually give Pikruel a tail in XV2 too. I'll have to update her mod again after I get the accessory.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:20 am

So, I extend a welcome to the new character. Pink hair, two-faced personality and secret plans of betrayal; YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE CRAZIES!
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Kanassa
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:20 am

If our characters ever fused, I wonder how we would handle it in the RP. Unless both characters who fuse belong to the same person, who would control them? Taking turns would make the players have to wait twice as long to get to post. I suppose if someone has a second character to fall back on, they could relinquish control to the other player.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Hey, guys. Are you still interested in this RP, or is it growing stale?

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!