Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Blades, Pixies, and Gypsies [open]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Blades, Pixies, and Gypsies [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Armageddon Cnyte sat in a worn out tavern, nursing a cold tankard of tea in his gloved hand. 'Tell me Azunia, was your death worth the sacrifice of our pixie daughter?' he coldly thought. He felt his daughter's crystallized heart rest against his thoart. Tapping it with a finger Armageddon pushed thoughts of Azunia from his mind as his daughter's magic warmed him ever so slightly. "You to baby, you to." he whispered softly, clinching the crystallized heart in a fist. A noise brings him out from his thoughts; glancing to see a female high mage and senior paladin standing there.

"Are you the one they call the Dark Crusader?" Armageddon heard the mage inquire. With slight tilt of his head he merely shrugged. "And if I was? Who's looking for me?" he replied, watching the two sit down. "I am Karai Blue and my guardian is Midnight Red Astrid, we are from The Knights of the Moonlight Oath. We were sent by our leader to request a meeting with you." Narrowing his gaze at that statement he coldly remembered his time in a similar guild with Azunia during the Guild Wars. "Given what I experienced in a guild similarly named to yours in the Wars, do you honestly except me to listen to anything your leader has to say?" Armageddon questioned coldly. Watching the two females consult a communication stone, he finished his tea and checked the time. 'About time to vacate and drift back to the frontier.' he mused, sighing inwardly.

Flashback
Armageddon, battered and emotionally broken from dark magical over blast his daughter intercepted, held on to the crystallized heart of his daughter as Azunia moved on with the remaining strike force to the Dread Guild's main base. Sliding down the upturned wagon he glanced up to see his assigned squire drop the Dark Blades at his feet. "Sir, I think it's time for you to go. You're no good here with the heavy magic burn you took." On autopilot, Armageddon grabbed the Blades and slowly got to his feet. "Don't worry about the guild, I handle them. You just vanish and heal." Turning Armageddon ran into the smoke crusted darkness, sending a prayer of thanks for the squire.

Some time later, he reached the intersection of The High Imperial Road North and the Western Road. Glancing at the crystalized heart still clutched in his gloved fist he could feel unshed tears build behind his eyes. "You wasn't suppose to die today baby. So why did you take that spell?" Armageddon asked aloud. Clinching his fist, he furiously wiped his face and loosed a long harsh whistle. As his massive black war dragon acknowledged his call with one of it's own, he slid the heart into a pocket. Steeling himself for the darkness that sat perched on his shoulder, ready to devour his soul. Armageddon jogged over to a clearing big enough for his dragon and hopped on to a waist high wall. "Disappearing for the for seeable future and hoping to avoid anymore wars."

Present
Shaking that night and succeeding hours from his mind he recovered his daughter's heart with the magic reinforced gorget. 'Should've known that I couldn't stay off the frontier forever. There are always people looking to use my Blades for one thing or another.' he thought, running a hand through his black hair. "Our leader would like you to at least hear him out.?" A groan attempted to escape his lips, as a voice chimed in. 'Damn it, here it goes a fraking again.' Armageddon thought. Standing up, he settled the Blades over his shoulders with a small shrug and paid the cute tavern maid. "Fine. I'll hear him out, but if anything rubs me the wrong way. Your guild will be a smoldering wreck. Am I clear?" Once they nodded their understanding he followed them out. A quick glance upward told him that his two black fire dragons were on the move.

'Back to the frontier.' he mused, staying several steps behind the females. His old protection habits reemerging from the depths of his training and his time as Azunia's bodyguard he hooked his thumbs on his thick war belt. Glancing amount him Armageddon subconsciously drew his magic, both regular and Dark Crusade, to his ready to use level. 'How will this end?' he questioned silently. Shrugging at that thought Armageddon turnt his gaze skyward and see a shooting star race across the sky. 'You used to love watch the sky, Yukina.' he mused, closing his eyes. Wondering what she would have been doing if she had lived,
he unconsciously touched the crystalized heart and sighed. Shoving that unwanted thought away and walling it off, Armageddon focused on the present situation. Incase something decided to go south in a hurry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!