Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps

Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps

a part of “Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell....xoxo, Gossip Girl {Invite Only}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:42 am

Hey everyone! I play Cali Kwon AKA the Bully and I wanted to pop in and say hi.

I want to post soon, but damn. I think I may be intimidated? Idk where she should come in? Idk who she should call a bitch first?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 am

Are The Overachiever/People Pleaser no longer taken?
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Yeah, I just haven't gotten around to editing the front page again.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:04 pm

I probably won't post again until after a time skip since Kat will just be traveling for the next 45 minutes.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Same for me. Alaina probably won't be there for another hour or so

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 am

Xavier's got a while on the train. I could post a fill-in update of him hanging out there, but nothing worth keeping people at a standstill over if a skip is approaching.

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Yeah, a time skip will be happening some time tonight.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Hey guys :). This is just an advanced notice that posting might be spotty from me from this coming Tuesday, to the next Tuesday. I'll be traveling and will have my laptop most likely, but with everything I'll be doing, things just might be slower.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:22 pm

So sorry guys, I tried posting before the timeskip but I was just a tad too slow :/ I will be posting for Jaxon tomorrow night right after work!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:14 am

Posting tonight. One of my childhood friends got married this past weekend and I had work, but a post will be up tonight.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:47 am

Needless to say, posting never happened, but it will. I'm definitely still here. My sister had cooked Monday night when I was supposed to post, but my mom and I got food poisoning and it was so bad that I was the one who had to go to the hospital. So, I'm literally just getting my everything together to get a post out to you guys, but I have to work to make up for my time missed, so I'll definitely post tonight.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Is this still going?
ss

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:40 am

@Bandit, I thought it was. I was giving people an extra few days to post since this is definitely the time for the school year to start back up and some people are out of state, and whatever the case may be.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Are you guys still with this?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am

Gonna come in with Hailey Bass / Keara Graves :D

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!