Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

a part of “Deities: The Gods of Pandeum”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

As one of the many deities of Pandeum, take up your divine powers and lead your nation down your desired path. Flourish, conquer, and carve out the world in your image. But be warned, even gods can fall in this realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities: The Gods of Pandeum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:05 pm

daggonnit. okay, so who's the one that is causing the famine. that's the one i'm addressing. and is that one the same that the gods are speaking with right now? i'll edit my post (if i can) to make that change right after I get off of work tonight once i find out. sorry about that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:23 pm

I'd assumed that most of the gods were speaking with the Grandmother due to her seemingly being the more reasonable of the multifaceted Goddess. And what with the Green Woman having stormed off in a huff to cause untold suffering upon the masses with her righteous punishment the other is probably easier to track down.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 pm

i was honestly just trying not to be repetitive every time i addressed Grandmother (because i thought her and the Green Woman were one and the same just different titles). that was my reason of throwing out the different names. but now that i know for sure i shouldn't be making that mistake again in the future.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 am

It's fine! I just wanted to clear that up because I know I made it sort of confusing lol

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Yeah I think The Breeder's the one with multiple forms/titles with the same personality.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 am

ALRIGHT, phew, 'ere I go with another apology, but I got a pretty good excuse with having been on my fathers weeding quickly followed by my own birthday. I'm gonna fling out a specific apology to Erzats for keeping Dolores locked down with my inability to quickly post. I'll do a short post with Kurnos to free her up, then I'm plannin' a collab with Almostinsane about our fight, gonna get it up as quickly as possible!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Life happens its ok. I'm just sitting here binge reading random manga I find on the internet. Yesterday alone I think I read over 600 chapters of different manga , minimum, and I can't even remember any of it. When I'm not doing that, I'm writing, deleting what I wrote because I don't like it, or raging at my teammates on Halo Wars 2.

You know, productive member of society stuff :D
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm usually bouncing between work and the hospital on a daily basis at present. Sometimes reading books while I watch software install. What spare time I do have I spent pressing refresh on here in hopes of seeing a post materialise.

The sea in which I languish is turbulent.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:11 pm

i also find myself refreshing the page every couple of hours in hopes of seeing an update.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 pm

I can also relate. I too have been checking the page frequently to see if I've been accepted.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:22 am

i already got some ideas and have written down what I plan on having my deity reply. just waiting on a couple more post (would like to see the conflict at the River start) then i can go on ahead and solidify my writing.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:20 am

I'll be honest I'm planning out the following post involving Alessa once she's done with her interrogation, and a possible visit to the merrow kingdom to query her findings.

Also rather tempted to have Fiona meddle with the various armies disposition by causing slight changes in their battlesong as they begin their conflict. I mean it's not that difficult to dance among the throng, whispering words to cause a chant for victory to become something else entirely.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:57 pm

So Fabricator, is there anything you want me to specifically post for those Merrow prisoners or are you planning on making something up? It doesn't really matter to me but this encounter has given me an idea and I would love it if you did send Alessa to visit Marvo. It would make everything work out so nicely.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:30 pm

So, since Creep is in I'll probably have my post up either tonight or tomorrow. It'll mostly be Creep waking up and noticing some barren farmlands.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Well I've had plenty of time to think what I it is I want Nike and Argon to do and I finally figured it out. Thus for future reference I ask.

What zones are still free on the landmass map? :D

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:34 am

Got my post up. Figured until I got better acquainted with the geography and events transpiring I'd keep my first post simple. Creep wakes up and sees the results of the famine. Should be good for transitioning over to something else since his setting is purposefully vague.

Not my most original post ever but it got the job done, I hope.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Hey, I'm just letting you guys know I'm not dead. I'm going to try to get a collab with Lius done soon. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:20 am

Lucky and I are also doing a collab

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Hey, I was the one planning one telling everyone I hadn't gone and died yet, I should have my mess of a life fixed now, and along with that there shouldn't be any more weeklong hiatus for me, sorry for anyone who were bothered by my disappearance, to you I make my... Third apology.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Alright so I was waiting for the big collab fight, but I'm bored.

I'll have a post up in no less than 2 days.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!