Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hollywood's Character Journal.

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Hollywood's Character Journal.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:17 am

As I've come to understand it, this is a forum where I can post WIP and full character profiles and further work on these here. I'll be using this post to play around with the coding and layout on profiles that I plan on submitting to other roleplay universes and my own characters I write often. As it stands, all characters that will be posted will be ones entirely created by myself with possible elements that involve the roleplay ideas of others. If a character is posted that has information that involves others' ideas, I will include that. Please do not take anything posted here, either edited photographs, artwork, or written information, without my permission. Thanks.

TO-DO LIST
    Celestine Dubois - basic profile
    Damien Dubois - basic profile
    Rhapsody - basic profile
    Half - Cyborg for Lumaire Nights
    Cordelia Devereux for Rapture Origins

Image Image

BASICSImage

NAME Zareen Sofia Fabron
    NICKNAMES / ALIASES Zar, Z, Medusa (Call sign)
    AGE 32 Years Old
    GENDER Female
    RACE Black
    DOB November 12th
    MARTIAL STATUS Unmarried
    SEXUALITY Asexual (non-sexual attraction)
    EYES Brown
    HAIR Black (head shaved)
    HEIGHT 6'0
    WEIGHT 173 lbs

BACKGROUNDImage

PLACE OF BIRTH tba
    LOCATIONS TRAVELED Lumaire, various places tba
    FAMILY / RELATIVES Aaliyah Nox (mother: deceased), Fabian Fabron (father: living), Victor Fabron (brother: living), Jamar Fabron (brother: living)
    PHYSICALITY Zareen is tall, lean, very muscled and well-toned, the body of a strong athlete. Her skin is dark, ebony-brown in the places that skin still exists, and is near flawless aside from her multiple scars. The scars she does have are puckered, pinkish-white things that cut jagged into her, mostly in places where the augmentations have been attached to her body. A few are simple nicks that blend seamlessly. She keeps her head shaved most of the time; if it grows out, as it was in her earlier days, it is a black shade, very curly, and doesn't tend to get long. Her eyes are a very dark brown, so dark in fact it can be difficult to see her pupils. Large and intense, her stare is easily perceived as intimidating as she tends to be unabashed in her observation of others unless stealth is called for. Her common attire is several layers of clothing, including bullet-proof vest to protect her vital organs, and being a cold-natured woman she is most often seen with a jacket or coat on. Her shoes are practical and reflect her personality quite well; sturdy, well-used leather boots that lace up towards the knee.

EDUCATION
    SKILLS
    AUGMENTATIONS Zareen is ¾ cyborg, with a fully robotic pair of legs and full right arm that occupies the entire shoulder and portion of the back. The mechanics of the arm are standard of all robotic limbs with only a few added modifications due to her profession. These mods include device within the forearm that is used in a similar fashion as a cell phone which enables her to communicate, access computer files and other digital information, and the unique capability of perceiving and recording another human person's vital signs (heart rate, oxygen levels, etc), tba. Her spine has also been reinforced to support the cybernetic legs.
    RANK Starting out as a beat cop for LSP, she eventually worked to the title of sergeant-detective of the Major Crimes Unit

(insert quote, lyrics, whatever here)

OVERVIEW

[img]character%20image%20one[/img]FULL NAME
Dr. Cordelia Imogene Devereux nee Collingwood
NICKNAMES
'Delia, Cor
ETHNICITY
Caucasian
ORIENTATION
Bisexual
OCCUPATION
Medical Doctor; an office in the
Medical Pavilion where she conducts business
RESIDENCE
Athena's Glory, Olympus Heights

MENTALITY

[img]character%20image%20two[/img]MYERS-BRIGGS
MORAL ALIGNMENT
ZODIAC SIGN
(western; if you want, include key traits of this sign idgaf)
POSITIVE TRAITS
(are they funny, helpful, intuitive?)
NEGATIVE TRAITS
(are they obnoxious, oblivious, insincere?)
BELIEFS
(are they/were they religious? do they believe in the supernatural? what is their world view?)
WEAKNESSES
(their family, their spouse, do they have an achilles heel? also can include fears)
STRENGTHS
(could also be things they're good at; a good dancer, etc)
PERSONALITY
(feel free to go in depth about this one)

APPEARANCE

FIRST IMPRESSIONImage
(what do people generally think upon first seeing/meeting your chara?)
HEIGHT
6'0"
WEIGHT
145 lbs
HAIR
A light brunette, long that comes to mid-back and is almost stick-straight. While she does not put too much effort into styling her hair, she does wear foam rollers to bed to get that popular, loosely curled look of the 40s and 50s. Often times when she is working it is pinned up, usually with hair pins forming a neat bun. She has been debating for a time to cut her hair quite short as for functionality during work. (During the civil war, she will actually cut all of her hair off in a boyish style)
EYES
Brown, warm but dark. Easily compassionate, her eyes
BODY TYPE
VOICE
NOTABLE FEATURES
(scars, tattoos, one arm is shorter than the other lmao)

HISTORY

[img]character%20image%20four[/img]BIRTH PLACE
(Town), England, UK
PARENTS
SIBLINGS
A sister, (name) and a brother, (name)
CHILDREN
One daughter, Dorothy 'Dottie' Devereux
MARTIAL STATUS
Married to Edward Devereux; their first year in Rapture
would see their 10th wedding anniversary
BACKGROUND
x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!