Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

a part of “Deities: The Gods of Pandeum”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

As one of the many deities of Pandeum, take up your divine powers and lead your nation down your desired path. Flourish, conquer, and carve out the world in your image. But be warned, even gods can fall in this realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities: The Gods of Pandeum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:40 pm

What the hell has happened to the website and why is everything different? The fonts have all changed and there's now a dark border that contrasts horribly and I need to edit to CSS file of the website for it to not hurt my eyes to view anything.

*cries*
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:03 pm

I feel like it has something to do with the site crashing all the time?
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:49 am

i love the darkness of the layout. not only is reading an all white background not good for your eyes but it never helped for my headaches and was tedious to look at when reading everyone's post in a darkly lit room. so i'm for it. but it did suck that the site was down for a long time.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Welp, it took me forever to recall how to insert URLs and I had to edit that post like 16 times I swear just to get that write but I did it :D

Jeez, war is spouting everywhere! Nike is gonna be busy :D

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:11 am

Ersatz Creed wrote:Jeez, war is spouting everywhere! Nike is gonna be busy :D

And Creep will be busy cleaning up the aftermath. I figure for lack of a better idea I'll be waiting to see one of these big war collab posts go down before I drop Creep into the scene, wondering what the heck is even going on while his servants feast on the remains.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:43 am

Okay, has anyone heard from Lius? I was still collabing with him, but he disappeared on me.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:16 pm

He hasn't let me know anything, but I'll reach out to him in a bit.

I also just wanted to take a quick headcount.
How many people are still with this?

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm still lurking... I was waiting really for almostinsane to respond to the Winterfell ambassador group before I posted....
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:37 pm

I heard from Luis a few days ago. Disappeared after but seems like lots is going on their end.

Also Hurricane Irma might wipe me off the grid for a bit

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:22 am

I had been hoping for a little activity before I posted for Alessa again and I'd been holding off on using Anwen since Ersatz hadn't responded to her but I may just have her be disappointed in the characters silence.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 am

i'm still alive. i check here every other day or so to see if anything is ever updated.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:49 am

that reminds me, I sent Darkune a msg a while back and I haven't gotten a response from em. Anyone heard from them?

Anywho I think I'm going to use this period of silence to write up Background for Dolores and I was going to wait for the fight post but I think I'll write with Argon and Nike afterall.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Okay, I shall try to respond with the winterfell group tonight, butterfly. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:27 pm

I got a post up. Sorry, butterfly. I forgot that you were waiting on me. I will try to get a more in depth post up soon. I don't know. How long should we wait for Lius?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:00 am

Hello, I'm still here. I'm just waiting for some more responses before I continued with some of my characters. Has anyone seen TheShadow lately? I haven't been able to continue posting about the battles with the Dwarves since he disappeared. In the meantime I'll work on a new post to help keep things going.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Hurricane IRMA had me out of comission, but I'm back

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!