Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Immortal Lord

Immortal Lord

a part of “Immortal Lord”, a fictional universe by Necromantiae.

When a Tyrant won't die, some of his descendant take matters into their own hands.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Lord”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Immortal Lord

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Reserve your spot here.
Death is the seed from which I grow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Immortal Lord

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

dear lord this is amazing. I nearly had a heart attack when I read the plot line o.o

I would love to reserve a female orphaned oracle that's blind, with the faceclaim of emilia clarke. Also a male rouge knight with the face claim of edward speelers.

Also, definitely a dragon, I mean how can you not love them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:01 pm

hello! I'd love to snag a spot if you don't mind.

hmm...I'll probably go with a female freelance assassin and thief (human) with the faceclaim poppy drayton (this may be subject to change).

I love fictional creatures of all sorts, but I probably would have to go with kitsune foxes ^_^
Last edited by Korruption on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Awesome! No rush for the CS as of right now.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 am

I'll be tossing my hat into the ring now.

I'd love to have a human swordsman, with the faceclaim of Hayden Christensen.

And of course, my favorite fantasy creature? Why the atronach of course.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Right on! We just need one more person then. If no one comes and takes it; either one of you plays two or I could play a third (:

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:59 pm

I'd love to try my hand at an alchemist character. Though, I'm not sure if It'd be super lore-friendly. Also, no clue on what FC I'd even use.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 pm

@Necromantiae does our character's fc have to have medieval/fantasy clothing? If not, would you mind if I restarted my entire character and used the faceclaim jennie kim instead of poppy drayton? thank you ^_^

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 pm

@Korruption, Nope, I just chose that for my own aesthetic purposes. And alchemy is in this game so its completely lore friendly.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:14 pm

cool ^_^ I'll be making a new character from scratch, if you don't mind (I'm trying to start using some female asian faceclaims lmao)

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torrentwolf on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Can I assume I'm too late to reserve a slot?

Torrentwolf
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 pm

If I understand things correctly, there should be one role still open.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torrentwolf on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Great! Can I reserve a magic user with a Faceclaim of Benedict Cumberbatch?

Torrentwolf
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:29 am

Sure, go on.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:14 pm

I see all the spots seem to have reservations but I would absolutely love to join, is there any chance of adding any more characters?

jesuisprest
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Reservation doesn't meet automatic acceptance. And If I can't make a decision then I'll just add a new character slot.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 am

If at all possible I wouldn't mind joining in on this. The character idea I have would be a human spellsword with the face claim of Vigo Mortenson.

And in terms of favourite fantasy creature would have to be a Djinn, because unlike Genies who just give their power away these guys you actually have to bargain with and if they don't like you they can simply atomise you.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 pm

In that case, can I please reserve Janet Montgomery and I had in mind for her a sorceress?

Ooo my favourite fantasy creature...hmm that is a tough question! I've kinda always been fascinated by folk lore of leprechauns; they're just such mischievous little critters.

jesuisprest
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Frankly, l am terrified of leprechauns. Probably because I watched a horror based on them when I was way too young. But you're both reserved!

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:25 am

Apologies for my lack of work on the CS this past weekend. A few final essays came up. I'll get working on it again as soon as I can.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!