Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Left Your Mark On Me {Repost}

a part of “You Left Your Mark On Me {Repost}”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

"And when one of them meets the other half...the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy..." - Plato

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Left Your Mark On Me {Repost}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You Left Your Mark On Me {Repost}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: You Left Your Mark On Me {Repost}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:45 pm

The Character Sheet

Hey, guys!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my RP and possibly reserving characters. For those interested, here is the character sheet below. Please reserve here in the OOC. Again, you do not have to use this sheet, but use it as a guide because I do have a few specifics that I want.

Code: Select all

[center][img]Character name (Use fontmeme.com or 1001fonts.com)[/img]
[img]large gif[/img]
[font=times new roman][size=120][I]"Meaningful quote here"[/I][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Garamond][size=120][url=]Theme Song[/url]       [url=]Theme Song[/url]     [url=]Theme Song[/url][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]large gif[/img][/left]

Name:

Nicknames:

Sexuality:

Ethnicity:

Face Claim:[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img][/img]large gif or pic[/right]

Physical Description:

Scars/Marks/Tattoos:

Clothing Description:[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img]large gif or pic[/img][/left]
Quirks/ Habits/ Oddities: At least three.

Dislikes: At least ten.

Fears: At least three

Secrets: At least two.

Personality: I expect at least two, very well-developed paragraphs. You need to know your character deeply and I need to be able to read that. Paragraphs consist of 7-10 sentences.[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img]large gif or pi[/img]
[img]large gif or pic[/img][/right]

Place of Origin:

Family & Important People:

History: I need at least three paragraphs. This explains how your character has become the person that they are. This is their story and you need to flesh it out. Give me tragedy, give me happiness - give me detail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi there! I really like the idea of this roleplay and was wondering if I could reserve Girl 2? I might change her faceclaim, but I will keep ethnic diversity in mind and let you know ahead of time :)

Edit: I'm thinking of making Malaika Firth the faceclaim, is that ok?

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Yeah, sure, go for it.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Great! I'll probably have the character up on Friday

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 pm

hello! I love the concept of this roleplay! I'd love to reserve girl 1, if you don't mind ^_^

also, could i change the faceclaim to scarlett leithold? thank you!
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 am

Please, let me reserve boy five. I finally can play a role I know; gay twink.

But, I'd like to change his fc to miura haruma.
Death is the seed from which I grow

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:47 am

Go ahead, guys! If you know anyone who might be interested, don't hesitate to invite them!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 am

Maybe I got a little too excited, but Cayde is done!

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm

@Girl2Fine2:
I'd really like to apply for Boy 4, please and I might need an extension for a day or so.

I can PM you on why, if you want me to. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 am

Hey! It's Inako (forgot my acc information r.i.p), anyway I'd love to take part in this. I'd like Boy #5? But I'd like to replace the fc for Harry Shum Jr if at all possible. Glad to be working with you again :D
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Sorry about not being able to respond. With the site going back and forth with being down for me, and trying to handle some family stuff, I couldn't accept characters nor respond to people.

@blueiridescence, I'm sorry my love, but someone has already finished a sheet for that role. You're welcome to try for another, but I am accepting their sheet right after I make this post.

@Sunshine and Whiskey, go for it.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:25 am

@Girl2Fine2
Thanks so much. :) Expect my character to be up either by or on Thursday.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

@Sunshine, no prob, love.

What I can do is take on one of the other males from one of the other couples since I doubt anyone's going to take mine and I haven't even started the sheet for my girl, but if one of you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it if someone takes one of the other males from the two first couples??

That way, we can at least play with three couples.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:23 am

@Girl2Fine2
Almost done with Joshua, just have his history section left to do and I'll be finished with him. :) I can take on another male character, if you still need someone to, as well.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 am

I've been doing my best to sit down and work on Marlo, but I had 2 tests last week and 3 tests plus a research paper for this upcoming week plus homework, so I've been busier than I had expected :(

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:01 pm

@nations, it's fine, babe. I still haven't decided which guy I'm taking on for one of y'all.

@Sunshine, it would definitely be appreciated. Just let me know which other character you're taking. It might help me decide.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:41 pm

@Girl2Fine2
Sorry for not having Josh’s biography done by now but my schedule at Work changed since one of my managers decided that he’s not going to be the beach anymore. I’ll surely try my best to get him done soon though.

And hm, that’s a hard choice to choose from but I’ll have to go with Tyler Posey, for sure! I got two Teen Wolf boys and my roleplay life is complete! LOL.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Hey :) So I'm done with my exams for this week. I hope to finish Marlo tomorrow/very soon since I only have her personality left.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 am

@Girl2Fine2
Finished with Josh and Fabian. :) I hope you like them.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!