Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Left Hand of God

Left Hand of God

a part of “Left Hand of God”, a fictional universe by Sacrificatoria.

What do you get when you put heaven and hell on earth? [roster full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Left Hand of God”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Left Hand of God

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Left Hand of God"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Left Hand of God

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Welcome to La Basilica.
Here you may ask all your questions concerning the story, characters, rules and more.
Feel free to put in reserves, but be advised that we have a 4 paragraph minimum per post.

Messages welcomed.

WIP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:08 am

Hi my love, I am here

I'm brining Wiley and Rosa with me, they're gonna take Luca and Mags <3

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:41 am

Sacri you are magnificent

I'd like to take Jack.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 am

So happy all my babies are here in one place.
It's like a dream come true or Christmas in July.
I put the reserves in, hopefully we get some more as the weekend goes on.

Happy Saturday y'all and feel free to ask any questions.

Luv u Finchy-Poo.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Claw And Crook on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi there, I was wondering if I could reserve Damon Soto.

Im super new (to the site not to roleplaying) so I dont have much to show for myself currently but I can follow the posting length.

By Claw And Crook
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi, just came across your roleplay and I was wondering if I could reserve Sophie Victoria.

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:40 am

Hi Candy Jelly Love and By Claw And Crook!

I sent you both a message giving you a brief run down concerning your character requests to see if you were still interested. Hope to have you!

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:33 pm

I'd like to reserve Isa with the FC of Jennifer Lawrence? <3

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Hii hii !

I was wondering if I could reserve Sophie Victoria, the aspiring call girl ?

(Also, I know it will appear as if I'm new to this site, but I had an old account that I forgot the login for *cries*)

I will be able to submit a character sheet later on in the day ! <3

Much love~
harley_q

harley_q
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Here's a PSA for anyone actively following at this point in time:

I'm a little tied up with work and won't have a solid bit of time off until Friday 4PM eastern.
If you need anything please direct questions to CharlotteV.

As far as my INTRO post goes...
Ok, I got carried away. I think there's like over 50 paragraphs there.
I wanted to paint more background on some of the leading aspects and themes in the story.
I hope it helped rather than baffled or overwhelmed.
If you know any of us, you know we get long winded.
I took that as far as that bitch would go and I APOLOGIZE.

PLEASE don't try to even match that length.
For the love of god, don't.
I hope I NEVER do that again. I AM SO sorry.

As usual, your post minimum is 4 paragraphs, maximum is up to you.

As far as CHARACTER inquiries go...
If you want full creative liberty unfortunately - you won't find it unless you are ready to accept that there are many pre-established characters in this story that Charlotte and I worked on for like 72 hours straight. We gave them backgrounds and histories but we really did not give them life or define them. That is up to y'all, my wonderful writers. But if you can't hack it and chill with what is already given, I don't really have time to dedicate to original customizations rn. This isn't a 'wing it' type of story. No shade. Just keeping it real w/ my people. Y'all keep the histories as is, go with the flow of the story, and breathe YOUR own life into the character. Personalities etc. Tendencies. Favorite colors. Who they're into. Who they're not into. Why they hate their dad. Idc, idk - you get it. We don't need to go up into every constituent and possibility. You know what I'm saying.

If you need any more ideas or help, the church looks a little something like this. La Basilica sits on 8 acres of Tijuana desert and has a courtyard where the festivities are being held. Please mind that setting and incorporate. Lots of food, lots of red color usage [really any rich, vibrant colors] as to pay homage to the patron saint.

If you have any questions you feel you need to take up with me, you can send them to me in PM. But I'm really busy with my patient right now. So best bet is either CharlotteV or the live group chat.

Keep up the good work yall. The char sheets are certified bangers. Looking great!

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Hey guys just properly introducing myself. I'm Charlotte, I'm Toria's right hand, if you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosecoffin on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:52 am

Looks like i've never introduced myself either. I'm rosecoffin but you can call me Milo.
I'm pretty new to this site and roleplay system but i have so much on my mind and plan on staying here.

Also thanks to Sacrificatoria for having patience to explain everything to me :^)

rosecoffin
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:22 pm

we are still taking inquiries on Shophie Victoria
Friendly reminder that she does come with a pre-existing background

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 am

All of God's Children have been Chosen

Luca Pastor as played by Wiley
Isa Nash as played by ShudderFox-
Friday Knapp as played by CharlotteV
Magdalene M. Vega as played by LindaRose
Blue Victoria as played by Ivisbo
Nico Pastor as played by Sacrificatoria
Jack Soto as played by Bartholomew Finch
Hackett Deimos as played by rosecoffin
Knox Xanthi as played by usernamesareadrag
Sophie Victoria as played by thenotsoinnocent
Damon Soto as played by Claw and Crook

Settle in folks, this is our cast. Friendly reminder that while you can cary on secret subplots through PM's, the majority of us will be plotting in the live chat. While it's not mandatory to use it does help you stay involved in what is going on - either with the characters or with a writer. We try to check in regularly

Happy roleplaying.

Let the sacrilege begin.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:42 pm

The role of Sophie Victoria is now available

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:31 am

Hey guys. Sorry I've been ghost, I haven't forgotten.

I just wanted to take a few pieces of posts that really drove me to reply tonight/this morning.
It's been a rough couple months what with hurricane season upon us in FL and evacuations and stuff.
I have been working overtime as usual, but that's nothing new; my patient AND her family have all begun to decline.
I admittedly had a little slump, as well.

I re-read everything we have here so far, just wanted to show some appreciation for y'all's talent and helping me get my shit in gear to make at least a mediocre post w/ some favorite snippets:

1] "I wanna do better is something Isa doesn’t have the words to articulate, settles for fishing psalms out of the back of some stranger’s throat, crumbling walls a quiet bystander when the same story gets rewritten in hopes that one’ll stick." as written by ShudderFox-

2] "But aren't they all? A group of living pigments existing on the same color wheel of faith whether in the light, or in the dark of a room bathed red. Bleeding out over bedsheets with hands formed into fists. Pleasure in the house of god. The scandal it could be (that it is.) That he intensely enjoys." As written by Bartholomew Finch

3] "He crushes red petals beneath pale digits and tries not to let the comparisons drift away in his head. Visions of the Blood of Christ - no, no. It’s not his blood anyway. He’s still a step higher than the son of God because he is God." as written by CharlotteV

4] "She watched him from across the church, he had a commanding presence. Women and men alike fell at his feet, reciting empty prayers under bated breath. Who wouldn’t feel like a God when people literally fell to their knees at your feet. Magdalene had other ways of getting people to their knees. She knew what happened when a man offered salvation, things were never quite as they seemed. You could spot them from a mile away, wandering eyes meant a wandering spirit. They looked a lot like herself before she learned the price of salvation." as written by LindaRose

Thank you all, for giving so much of yourselves to this story, and helping me personally, grow and learn as a writer. xoxo.

Hope I'm forgiven eventually. This is 6:30AM Sacri, sentimental and insomniatic AF.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:07 am

this is honestly the coolest message ^^^

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Hey guys just popping in with an update - our fearless leader has a very demanding job so she is pretty much out until after the holidays. Likewise I know a lot of us are dealing with finals and holiday shit, so December is going to be a slow af month. I have a feeling when everyone returns we'll be doing some house cleaning and removing inactive characters, possibly allowing new people to take them since we haven't gotten far into the story. At this point I know Wiley is writing for Luca, and at the very least I will be posting for Friday after him if no one else has something to contribute. I should be around if anyone needs anything during this time <3

A note to anyone new to our group - the writers here lead pretty demanding lives, our RP's move slow. We do not consider them dead just because there haven't been posts for a few months. If this kind of pace isn't something you can handle, feel free to send me a resignation notice. No hard feelings.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!