Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sojourn of the Astral Providence

Sojourn of the Astral Providence

a part of “Sojourn of the Astral Providence”, a fictional universe by Andreis.

It is the year 1100 Stellar Expanse (SE). Free Trade and Piracy dominate interstellar travel while corporations, sovereigns, and peoples vie for control of planets, asteroids, and stars. Plan cunningly, talk smooth, aim well, fly fast.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sojourn of the Astral Providence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sojourn of the Astral Providence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:03 am

Responding once a week is completely fine, I work from a desk so access to the site is never really out of my reach.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 am

I am currently working, but I will work on my character between orders.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Oborosen wrote:I am currently working, but I will work on my character between orders.

Beautiful. :)
I look forward to your submission. <3

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 pm

@Andreis do you think we need a medic character? i have a fun idea but i don't know if you want to introduce more characters into the story

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 am

Apologies for not getting done sooner, I was working most of the day and our computers went down before I even came in for my shift.

I was also going to ask how you would like my character to be introduced.
Either I could do it, or you could seeing as you are the one running the story.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Sorry about the disappearance. I was away for the weekend and very lazy beforehand.
;)

I forgive you, Oborosen. I sent you a PM with character feedback.

Yonbibuns I've sent you a PM as well.

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Right on! Ship ahoy!
Can't wait to RP with everyone. Love the characters so far.

I was wondering that, too. Should Knux be already on the ship? Or would he be picked up somewhere? I'm fine with either option.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Well we have an issue to address first that might help you figure out where you come in.

Our Pilot is Gone

We need a plot hook to explain why our current one went missing.

Ideas:
1. We do a big scene where a group of people from [someone]'s past arrive at dock to get payback or collect on something. In the ensuing events, Jack gets injured and holds them as we leave. Does he survive? Does he not? Well its ambiguous and if he ever shows back up, then he is free to rejoin from a separate plot hook.

2. I GM Jack as background from here until the next colony. NPC him if you will. On the next colony, Jack disappears and we have no idea where. We're on a timer for X, Y, or Z reason and we run out of time.

3.????

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Are you still looking for crew? If so I think we can help each other. I know people, people looking for work. You tell me what you need... and I see they find their way to you. For a price of course. I look forward to hearing from you.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 am

GM'ing him into the background is fine by me. A story arch like the first idea might just confuse things at a later point.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:18 pm

>.> Ohkay so, uh, I'm all game for life happening but I disappeared for like.. 10 days and there has been 0 activity besides Oborosen responding to my idea. Thank you, by the way, Oborosen.

What's going on? :c

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:38 am

No idea, I got sick for a few days, and the doctor gave me some medicine that apparently came with the warning "don't make any plans" on the side...

So yeah, my last few days have been uneventful.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:15 am

Hello there is this still open. I'd love to play an engineer of some sort if you still need one!
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 am

Hello, don't know if this is still going, but I was interested in it if there are open spots remaining.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:23 am

As far as I know the Rp is still open, I suggest you add a character if you can. Or if you want to, try and get in touch with the Gm.

The holidays are notorious for throwing things off here for a short while, but everyone should be back.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!