Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dishonored: Aftermath of the Void

a part of “Dishonored: Aftermath of the Void”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

Set five years after the events of "Death of the Outsider", changes have occurred throughout the world, and within the Void itself. Now new people have challenges to face, as the world hurdles into a new era.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dishonored: Aftermath of the Void”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dishonored: Aftermath of the Void"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Dishonored: Aftermath of the Void

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: A detailed knowledge of the Dishonored Universe, while would be nice, is not necessarily needed. Currently, and likely for the whole RP, no canon characters will make an appearance. Only basic knowledge of what kind of world it is, and maybe looking up some of the technology to get a good base, would be really needed. And some stuff I plan to put explenations for to help people.

And also, in other words, I am extremely user friendly and welcome creativity! If you have ideas for something that might fit, run it by me first, but I will probably be accepting of it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Dishonored: Aftermath of the Void

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:54 pm

UPDATE! This is a list of points that will help anyone who wants to make their characters, and clarify at what point this is set at!

1: This is set 20 years after Dishonored 1, 5 Years after Dishonored 2/Death of the Outsider.

2: I recommend looking up the various new tools introduced in Dishonored 2/Death of the Outsider as well as the supernatural abilities for ideas, but I am accepting custom ideas. They do have to fit the universe, but don't get too worried about that because I am not that picky. Basically if you can explain it to a reasonable level and it feels like it fits, it's good.

3: I will allow custom tools that derive their power from the void using Whalebone and what not.

4: Some of the new stuff will also be seen with antagonists and enemies. For example I plan to introduce a new Anti-Magic device for the Overseers called Sacred Light, which hurts and weakens those with strong connection to the void and it feels like it burns them, especially if they have any Mark of the Void hit by it. (Different from Mark of the Outsider!). This does not however disable Supernatural powers, but it does weaken those too!

5: The story is adaptive to what we established and came up with. The level of influence the Supernatural has on the story entirely depends on us. Will it be a more minor note like Dishonored 1, or a larger one like Dishonored 2? I have ideas and a story in mind, but I know better by now then to set something in stone.

6: The full and current Dunwall has not only changed since Dishonored 1, but we never fully explored it in the first place! Feel free to think up locations that were never mentioned in the games!

7: Have fun with it! I mean, that is the point of RP in the first place, other then it being collaborative writing.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!