Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bellingstone, PA

Requests, Reservations, and More

a part of “Bellingstone, PA”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Though seemingly normal from the outside, the town of Bellingstone harbors its own secrets - a population of "supernaturals" that live in the presence of an ever-increasing population of unassuming humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bellingstone, PA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:10 pm

@Girl2Fine2 It was a good post. No worries, mine were long as well. I feel like most first posts are.

l can't wait to see what everyone else writes! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:09 pm

I'll be making a post shortly after work tomorrow. Currently in the process of finding my own place v,v
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Posting either tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT.
Typing with acrylics is not the move, but a post is up :D I feel accomplished. Hope everyone's had a good start to their week.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Hey, all! Sorry I haven't posted yet. I just got finished with what had become a 60+ hour work week and haven't had a chance. I'll have my post up tomorrow and will keep up with it from now on!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:44 pm

So, obviously it's been a minute since I was here and I wanted to say I'm really, really sorry about that. If it wasn't the fact that my job schedule was something I had to get used to, it was the fact that my colleague came in sick and then I wound up catching the flu, complete with a fever, chills, aches, dehydration and just a lot. Like, I've been trying to build my strength back up these last few days. I am really sorry because I was trying to be better in terms of posting frequency and shit just fell apart. I'm really sorry about that.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Totally understand! I'm getting close to finals week, so I'm personally freaking the heck out a bit. Still trying to get my post for Al up in the next day or so, but I also have quite a few projects that I need to do, so we'll see! Hopefully, you're all still around!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm still here and interested! But I assuredly understand getting too busy/life getting in the way of posting.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:49 pm

I'm still here. I got busy with the holidays and family stuff. I'll get up a post here soon. :) Hope everyone is doing well with their jobs, exams, etc.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!