Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fan girl with an imagination

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Fan girl with an imagination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby autumnleaves3 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:22 am

Am better at roleplay then talking as myself. I love romance rps. And making music videos for my rps. Trust me I rp better than this. I ship Draco and Hermine always. Love CW superhero shows. And supernatural, team Sam. I got my start in roleplaying in 2,000 playing a red-headed elf in Mirkwood. Long before Tauriel. Am a big fan of Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the disco, Paramore, and My chemical romance. I don't like long rp posts. Two to four paragraphs are my norm. And it's always in third person. And can play both male and female characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

autumnleaves3
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean

Re: Fan girl with an imagination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 pm

autumnleaves3 wrote:And making music videos for my rps...

Wait, you mean people still do that stuff?! I thought that went the way of the dinosaur when Yahoo! Chat etc closed down.

autmnleaves3 wrote:I got my start in roleplaying in 2,000 playing a red-headed elf in Mirkwood...

I started about that time, amazing how many people who started then are starting to pop up again.

Either way, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IdiotNxtion on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:51 am

I was just wondering if you'd like to RP

IdiotNxtion
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am

That's awesome that you make music videos for your RPs. I make a lot of photoshopped images, gifs and playlists on spotify. I don't know if I'd have the patience for making a video though lol.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!