Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Blood and Silver Wings: Remastered

a part of “Red Blood and Silver Wings: Remastered”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

In a Land of Myth and a Time of Legend, Where Mortals and the Fae dwell, each fight to for the right to live.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Blood and Silver Wings: Remastered”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Red Blood and Silver Wings: Remastered"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Red Blood and Silver Wings: Remastered

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Oh, my, what an interesting role play. I would love to try my hand at a Night Fae, though my question for the character is the form of a face claim. When I read through the rules, I never saw anything that stated if they are to be 2D or real. Which would you prefer?
Death is the seed from which I grow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skulduggery on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:32 pm

'Ey again. Gonna be "throwing my hat in the ring," as it were.

Might add a female to the mix later on but I'll have to let you know.

1. Eamonn.

2. Unseelie Fae.

3. Whose Side Are You on (feat. Ruelle)

4. Aaron Jakubenko.

5. The Night Kingdom.

xxAnd because you know I can't not...

1. Sir Jonah

2. Mortal.

3. Whose Side Are You on (feat. Ruelle)

4. Luke Pasqualino.

5. Kingdom of Devonia.
ImageImage

Skulduggery
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Inspiration Visual Appeal Recruiter Person of Interest Conversationalist Tipworthy Arc Warden World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:38 am

Necromantiae- I want RL face claims but if you are skilled enough or find a skilled enough artists to make your character look real, I may be willing to compromise.
Read the rules one more time for me please. as far as the reservations go,

Skullduggery- They both are all yours! Thanks!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:47 am

Is a visual appearance absolutely necessary? As a personal preference, I'm severely indisposed towards photographic appearances for characters. I could potentially find artwork for a character that is convincing enough, assuming I've plotted out a character yet, but it would be to have the freedom to compose a character as I please, with a unique appearance I could describe (which may include essential or subtle details about the character).

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Yes, it's necessary, It's a general idea of what the character looks like at a glance. I'm allowing artwork because I understand that there may be creatures who don't look human, but I still want a visual representation.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:19 pm

For reservations, I'll reserve two characters.

Image Lokii Arikson

Mortal

Who's side are you on (Ft.Ruelle)

Travis Fimmel

Solitary

Image Eris Knight

Unseelie Fae

Whos side are you on (Ft. Ruelle)

Katheryn Winnick

The Night Kingdom

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Alright! All Yours! You can use the CS I provided or one of your own.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!