Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tales From the West

Tales From the West

a part of “Tales From the West”, a fictional universe by The Cherry Cow.

A world where the entire planet is covered in the sand and rock of the Old West, and the people act as such.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales From the West”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tales From the West

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cherry Cow on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tales From the West"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Cherry Cow
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Visual Appeal Salesman World Builder Friendly Beginnings Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Tales From the West

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:54 am

Hi,
Nobody reminds me of Gothic, could you say something more about your world?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:25 pm

I’m thinking of making a lawyer or a preacher, or both, for this. Wondering if anyone has any particular plot points in mind?

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cherry Cow on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Zaria,
Try and imagine like the whole world was the Wild West, basically. All the terrain is like Tatooine from Star Wars, where it's a lot of desert and rock. There's still natural water bodies, however. It would help to think along the lines of a worldwide version of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, High Noon, etc.

Crichton,
Either one's a cool idea! I think if you were a preacher, you may often butt heads with other characters due to morales, and I think if you were a lawyer you might be able to get on the good side of a lot of characters and earn some favors.

Hope this helped both of you, and if it didn't please ask me to clarify on something.

The Cherry Cow
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Visual Appeal Salesman World Builder Friendly Beginnings Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 am

Hi! I'm thinking of creating a schoolteacher or a bartender. Do you have a specific character sheet you would like me to use?

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cherry Cow on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:44 am

It would be helpful to put your name, age, height, and maybe personality and background. If you want you could post a picture too.

The Cherry Cow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 am

Made the lawyer as you probably noticed! I'm not sure what your stance is on multiple characters, but I might end up making some of his enemies as well, possibly as NPCs. People are of course welcome to make someone from that organisation as well if they want to, I've left a lot of the information about them deliberately vague for now.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cherry Cow on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 am

You can make as many characters as you want, that’s fine by me. Also, I have one town written right now-San Miguel- and there’s a gang that is very powerful there, the Benson Gang. It’s up to you if you have a bigger picture in mind, but you could fight them later on.

The Cherry Cow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Alright, I see, that helps :)
If I do come up with character, I'll come back here but for now I'll pass, though I wonder how much will you allow when it comes to pc.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Feel free to confirm or deny Jesse's information about the Union pay as you see fit. I just used that because I knew that to be the one thing neither him nor Colt would be able to resist.
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cherry Cow on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 am

I think it’s alright for him to say that. I’m going to be very lenient with the Civil War and stuff like that. I think it would be safe to assume it went longer than in our world but would be drawing to a close slowly.

The Cherry Cow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Hey there! I saw this RP on the active thing on the home page and was wondering if there was a spot open for me to join? I've got an idea for a roaming bounty hunter and have been wanting to delve into the Western Genre anyway.

Granted, I will not be able to deliver much in terms of posts or even character for a while since I'll be going through training to join the USMC, but I'd love to hear back from you soon!
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cherry Cow on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:37 pm

New writers are always welcome! It’s fine if you’re not able to post much, so feel free to make a new character and introduce him as you like.

The Cherry Cow
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!