Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fate/Broken

Fate/Broken

a part of “Fate/Broken”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

The Holy Grail War. Some believe it to be the source of hope. Others, the source of despair and suffering. But now, a new group of servants have been summoned...but with no masters and no Holy Grail around? And who is an ally and an enemy?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fate/Broken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fate/Broken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fate/Broken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Fate/Broken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackofBlades on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:58 pm

I would like to reserve the role of Sabre for this story.

Will post character sheet, at least a wip, in a little bit. Gotta find some historical knight which hasn't been used in the Fate series lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JackofBlades
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:33 am

JackofBlades wrote:I would like to reserve the role of Sabre for this story.

Will post character sheet, at least a wip, in a little bit. Gotta find some historical knight which hasn't been used in the Fate series lol.

Awesomeness! And yeah, Sabre is reserved. Can't wait to see who it is!

If we could at least get one or two more at least, I could probably NPC the rest till someone else wanted it. Anyways, if you know anyone who might be interested feel free to invite them!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackofBlades on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Will think of someone lol, I just joined recently so I don't know many people here.

Had an account on here a while aog and I forgot what the account was so I made a new one. I don't know much about the fate series but what I've been told it is reall good.

Tried to make character not really op and finding a legendary person/weapon not used in the series already for a knight character was kinda hard lol, unless I wanted to go purely fictional. Can make edits to character if needed, just tell me what.

JackofBlades
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Everything looks and sounds all good. I would recommend watching at least a bit so you have some idea of what happens and what not. Also look up on the wiki about the Grail, Magecraft, and the Heroic Spirits.

Well, I will probably start this thing sooner or later, but I wanted to see if I could wrangle a few more before actually starting.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:30 pm

I would like to reserve the Lancer Class servant.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Lancer is now reserved!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AryanGwynD on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:09 am

Hello everyone and happy new year! enjoy your 365 new opportunities to ef up or to get thing done ;)

So I'm passing by to reserve the rider class Servant with a FC of Shinon from Fire Emblem if possible

AryanGwynD
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Awesomeness Possumness!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi, out of curiosity - is it possible for seemingly simple human to appear there, not a servant?

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackofBlades on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Zaria wrote:Hi, out of curiosity - is it possible for seemingly simple human to appear there, not a servant?

Although it isn't explicitly stated in the introduction I believe such a character would be fine, considering that the sheet states that class is only applicable to Heroic Spirits... so characters that aren't Heroic Spirits must be able to exist.

One part in the introduction covers humans and not spirits but those are connected to the church and mage association but I doubt these are the only applicable human characters aloud in the roleplay.

However, for questions like those I believe that the GM would be more helpful lol.

JackofBlades
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:37 pm

You're right Gm will know for sure, still thanks :)
Btw. Good to see Jack of Blades from Fable, great boss and character ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackofBlades on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Oh yes, love the character Jack from Fable, kind of wished they brought him back in the series since the Canon ending of the lost chapters seems to indicate that he is still alive. At least I believe that was the Canon ending... It's been a while since I've played it.

What kind of character did you want to play in the roleplay btw?

JackofBlades
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Oh hey some stuff was said. Well, everything should be okay. I only ask that you make them relevant to what is going on and not a complete and total random stranger.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!