Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Fae In The Basement ( open to players )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Fae In The Basement ( open to players )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:04 am

[ Since i’ve Noticed that my thread that I created seemed very popular I decided to create a new one so that other people can join in, first come first served I suppose, if you really want to play this out please pm me ]

[GALLERY=media, 33336]D336AD56-29F5-4B86-A9BC-44980BCAD3F3 by TheSpaceInBetween posted Jan 3, 2018 at 10:42 PM[/GALLERY]

For years Athena always knew she was different, all through her childhood she never became ill from viruses, broke any bones or had any cold or sniffle of any sort. Her parents were the same always keeping a youthful look and giving off warming and comforting vibes. As she grew older her mother explained to her that she was a Fae, a magical being with an extended lifttime and abilities that made her unique.

Thinking back she remembered watching her mother create jars upon jars of remedying and cure all’s without need to look at books and her father giving advice the best he could to help people in need. Being the youngest of the family of seven Athena stayed around. But was unable to find her special ability, she knew she could help make people happy by spending time with them or even giving a hug or a soft touch of contact, a kiss worked wonders but not everyone liked being kissed.

After her parents decided to travel the world for there final years on the earth Athena at the age of 18 ( possibly close to 90 in Fae years) took over her parents store for a few years. Finding her own special talent while she was cooking one day, after the knife slipped and cut her finger as she went to clean it a drop fell into an old plant pot rejuvenating the once dead plant into a strong flowering one. It was strange at first but then she found her blood could be used in medicine, it was hard to store and only lasted a day before crystallising and turning into a flowering jar.

Word of her power somehow escaped and she was captured by a scientist who kept her in the basement of his house, to test her blood and try to make a cure for some of the worst deiseases in the world in order to make profit. The sceientist was later apprehended for experimentation on animals and in humane tests, Athena wasn’t sure when that was all she knows now Is that the basement where she is chained in is full of flowers, covering the floor and the walls and they smell so nice. It’s been about a year or maybe more.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!