Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: Force Heretic

Star Wars: Force Heretic

a part of “Star Wars: Force Heretic”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Long after the rebellion against the empire. A new order named the grey knights emerged. The last of them established a new temple and academy in a world outside of the galaxy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Force Heretic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Force Heretic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:53 pm

She says - YAY!
She'll make character sheet in that case :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:19 am

Yup, thank you for the possibility to create this character :) Also, I may create the char sheet today, I'm not sure, cause I'm making my degree this year, so I'm a bit busy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gregor123 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Okay, I'll try to embrace my character to the end to keep it together together in the sense of senswonie with her.

Gregor123
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:15 am

I will write a first post tomorrow
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:25 am

Kay :)

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:16 am

I wrote a post.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:33 am

Yay! No you didn't...
But really now, is it fine if two players post once for the time being? I'm at friend's home - Zaria
Grammar - failed. Nice try, Zaria, I had to correct "friend's" instead of "friends" - Arkanistka.
P.S : We are totally not screwing around...You have never saw us do so *Force trick/force persuade*

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:02 pm

If we would do two parallel arcs that are alternating timelines, who would be on board? I could make a separate setting or make practically a new roleplay that is mostly a copy paste of the other.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Me and Ark are in from what I know :)

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Oh, and about Ashara's decapitation, Rholdun is not impressed ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Of course he is not impressed. He is practically a soul in a machine showing how advanced technology actually is. Now what if Ashara could detach her head with the penalty that she cannot leave it off too long because the brain needs nutrients? xD

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Well, I'm not that impressed when it comes to that, though I am intrigued to say the least. When it comes to Ark I can't say, Ark is sleeping already :)

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:30 am

I wouldn't mind to learn something about this decapitation either. And is it only me or two people stopped posting recently. I mean, I know why Gregor isn't posting for Aurora but I'm wondering about Fang.

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am

Good question, I wonder when Fang player will be back...

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:45 pm

I will Skype DWI and ask him when he is going to post again.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:24 pm

I wanted to talk to Thrask, but I can't find any information about him. Is he not a PC?

Otherwise, if he doesn't exist, I have a different direction for her to take.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Well, actually Thrask is character I came up with on spot, so you can go talk to him , and I can create him/his sheet if gm allows. Otherwise I'll just answer for him with Phora or something :)

For now Thrask is just an npc in short

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:13 pm

I wont have time to post tonight.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm

How should we continue? Preparation for a new arc maybe or continue training and building up base?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

I guess that we should continue training and building up the base, especially that Fang started preparations for the build. And I think we just should end this and not skip it.

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!