Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coming To Fruitia

Coming To Fruitia

a part of “Coming To Fruitia”, a fictional universe by Davien.

Dead RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coming To Fruitia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Coming To Fruitia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Davien on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Coming To Fruitia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Davien
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean World Builder Maiden Voyager Inspiration Visual Appeal Helmsman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Coming To Fruitia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AryanGwynD on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 am

Hi everyone! Hows life treating you guys/gals/whoever?

I´m passing through here to introduce myself and to inquire on a small thing, so as I said Hi everyone I play Rinji in this RP and I´m technically the newbie of the party if I´m not mistaken so yeah that, now onto the question: I saw that we have a new conscript on the truck or somewhere and I was interested in getting an idea on the posting turn, I have my post but at the same time I think it should maybe be Ixian turn since we have had some post each and to not pass him by or something... (I ask this here and not in the chat because I have some "Real Life" stuff and may be AFK for a while...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AryanGwynD
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:56 am

I don’t think we really have a set posting schedule, so I’d say post whenever you feel like you have enough material. That said, I thought I might give you a chance to post before me since you’ve probably been sitting on that post for a while now. Also, hi!

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AryanGwynD on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Yeah... you are right but technically in my head is something like Tuva, Mike, Sergeant & Gomer, Ixian and Rinji, with you me and mike interchanging our positions, the only thing that confuses me is the fact that some of us have 2 or more post and thats why I was asking if I should wait to even the thingy but I posted now so technically my brain is settled now its someone else´s turn, on another topic Hi Crichton I´m a newbie to this site although not to RPing, I tend to be in the chat whenever I´m around and some of the other too so if you have the time come, so I can explore your brain in a totally social, consent filled and creepy way... ajjajaja ;)

P.S: If you are in the chat all the time and I just so happen to miss you always or simply I´m dumb then ignore what I said...

AryanGwynD
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:19 am

Welcome to the site Aryan! Hah, no I don't go on the chat much but I'll try to stop by one of these days. I'm hoping to get a post up tomorrow, my brain is kind of shot from work so I'm gonna go to sleep.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!