Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No-Go AA+

No-Go AA+

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No-Go AA+

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Congratulations Super ^^
I still have my Sora post to go. Just got sick and feel crumby. TT^TT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Hey gang, just as a note to consider. Some of us in the states here are about to celebrate Thanksgiving this upcoming week. And people travel and move around and visit family, so that could be a reason why for the slow traffic.

For my fellow 'Mericans have a happy Thanksgiving. May we all bear through the razor tipped gauntlet that is navigating conversation with family members we only see once a year, don't like, or other circumstances that makes spending time with them difficult or awkward. Amen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:50 pm

YO!
One THOUSAND posts!
We did it, fam! I think this marks us as one of the longest running RPs that isn't the Multiverse now? (i could be wrong, but heck with it!)
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 pm

Working on my post amidst finals and term papers. Just wanted to say that where it can be seen. I'm trying to get it done. >~<

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Vic you bastard..... TadashixKAzuki homework assignment.....

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:28 pm

SuperQ19 wrote:Vic you bastard..... TadashixKAzuki homework assignment.....

Sorry my dude. Haha.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Day late, but Merry Christmas everyone! (If you celebrate)

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:51 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give a heads up with the fact that my pc crapped out. I was gonna dona collab with Holey but I’m posting from my phone now so the quality just won’t be the same. (Sorry again Junk!! >~<) anyways, I’m still here. Hope everyone is doing alright and I apologize again if my quakitynkf posts dips a bit.... At least in presentation.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:52 am

Ay no worries man! I totally get it, like the one time my old computer hard drive pretty much screwed the pooch, but for some reason it worked fine if I set it as a secondary hard drive.

That was lucky though, 'cause otherwise I'd have lost so many files.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!