Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Stone

Dragon Stone

a part of “Dragon Stone”, a fictional universe by Siryn_Sueng.

[OPEN] She is sworn to protect the dragon stone, but those who involve themselves with her have only ever seen a bloody demise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Stone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragon Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Stone"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Hmm, an interesting concept, I’ll have to read a bit more of it to figure it out a bit more but I definitely like the Samurai Fantasy part of the concept! (Probably due to me playing Nioh recently.

I’m all for joining up but not sure if I should make a char just yet as I don’t know which role to go for, and want to give other players a chance to look as well. *thumbs up*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Hello! Thanks for the interest FireWind ^.^ I look forward to seeing if you submit a character ;) Let me know when you're preparing to do so, that way I can put you down as 'reserved' on the character list :D

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:40 pm

For anyone interested, please let me know so I can put you down as reserving a spot ^.^ Thank you very much!

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:39 pm

This looks interesting. I have a few questions though. Main question is can the vassel be a ninja that works as a spy/assassin for the Lord?
Other thing is I'd like to know more about how magic works. Like for the character I was thinking of she would have small glass bottles that are filled with water and when she breaks one she can use a water or ice spell.

One other thing would technology like smoke bombs be allowed.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi Butterfly! I'm so happy you're interested ^.^

To answer your questions: Yes, your character can work as a spy/assassin for the Lord. I'm playing Masamune as an NPC, so that is totally doable. Masamune will be present for a lot of the RP, just not enough to have his own character sheet if that makes sense.

So, in your case of using magic: Since she's using the glass bottles, what she would do is 'offer' the glass. So for example, she breaks the glass bottle, the bottle disintegrates in say a blue light, and the water within is transferred to her to be used as she sees fit.

Yes, smoke bombs and the like are more than allowed. During this era, those kinds of things are definitely possible.

I hope I answered all your questions clearly! ^.^ Thank you very much, shall I put you down as reserving one of the vassals?

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Just as an FYI for everyone, I've updated the roleplay. Added a little bit more under 'Background', and edited the characters list ^.^ Thank you very much!!

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Yes I'd like to reserve a spot for my ninja

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:39 pm

You got it ^.^

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:12 am

Well I think she is done... I hope she meets with your approval....

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 am

Looks good! Thanks for submitting her, I'm excited to have you in the RP ^.^

If by chance you know anyone on RPG looking for a roleplay, please feel free to extend an invite :D

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Perhaps you can make a topic in the roleplayers wanted or go on the chat

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Well, I tried to make a topic in the forum but it won't let me. It keeps saying 'Whoa, we haven't seen a lot from you, try participating in the forums more before posting links'

-.- The frustration is real....

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Also, is there another site other than Photobucket that I can use to link images to the roleplay? My photobucket keeps screwing up and now it's not showing the pictures I had for my characters. *sigh* This is going to be a wonderful morning, I can already tell.

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 pm

I just Google search for my pictures

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn_Sueng on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Yeah, I found tiny pic and that worked much better ^.^

Siryn_Sueng
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Hey everyone. Hope I’m not fashionably late to the party - this rp looks really interesting! Just wanted to drop a reply saying that I’m interested in reserving the role of the Commander. :)

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 am

Hey! I really like the idea and story behind this roleplay! I would like to request a reserve for a male vassal!

Quick question: Instead of magic, is it possible for a character to be able to use certain Yokai? For example, they could use Hangonkō (Spirit calling incense) or a type of Wara ningyō in order to call them forth?
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!