Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Dragon tamers (FULL)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dragon tamers (FULL)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:35 pm

" I... don't.... know.... " Kinai panted back at her, still growing. By this time he was big enough to be a ride for two. He swooped down and picked up Sari and she said, " He's probably battling Omega, come on!" She flew closer to the volcano on the back of Kinai, off to the center of the melee.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:08 am

Oscar sat up quickly and looked around at his surroundings before he shook his head. "Where am i?" He groaned before he heaved himself to his feet. He could hear a fight of in the distance but it didnt bother him he would just have to keep distance from it and go the other direction. Oscar turned quickly and started his long walk to wherever before a small noise made him stop in his tracks. It was almost like a chirping noise. His eye twitched slightly and he turned round looking at the thing that had made the noise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knuckles25 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 pm

name: Ren
appearance: Ren has fire red hair, the underside of it a sunlight gold. He wears a golden scarf, kind of like a cape. He wears a denim blue jacket, with a golden tank top and jeans. His eyes are a deep blue.
personality: laid back, reckless,a bit of a hothead, will get extremely enraged if his friends or thier dragons are hurt (I call it Dragon's Anger.)
Bio: Ren, being the great grandson of a famous dragon warrior named Ryuu Sasuke, he's had to deal with a lot of backlash from the people that live here with the dragons. Then one day he stumbles across a dragon egg, and joined the dragon tamers to defeat Mastermind. Somewhere in Ren's childhood, he was hurt very badly, infecting him with Dragon's Anger, a personality disorder that is seen mostly when one of Ren's friends or their dragons are hurt.
abilities:He is able to control the shadows of his opponents
weapons: a concealed assasin's blade, special attack of blade called Mortal Danger
dragon name:Headron
dragon appearance: Headron is a fiery red dragon with amber eyes. Headron has a big appetite.
type:Fire

Knuckles25
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Inspiration Author World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knuckles25 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 pm

Oops...my post is on page six...I meant to put it on this page... can I still join the role play?

Knuckles25
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Inspiration Author World Builder Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!