Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Agency of the Supernatural

a part of “The Agency of the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

In a world which used to be normal, abnormal phenomenon is on the rise and has begun to become public. Those who were believed to be normal were now abnormal, and a darkness has begun to grow. That is why an Agency has been formed to stop it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Agency of the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Agency of the Supernatural"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Agency of the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:33 pm

As discussed with LookingAtPerks, I'll make the opening post. This will either be done tonight, or tomorrow evening (GMT).
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

No problem, can't wait! I will probably be posting at weird times. GMT +4.5 for my time zone.

If anyone wants to do any type of ideas/plot ideas with my character, don't be too afraid to send me a message! :D

-Maci

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Okay, I've made my opening post. Due to tiredness, it doesn't quite cover everything I'd hoped for.

However, that does give you guys a little more freedom to explain the current world, which I was going to open into. My plan is still to have Ravinter join the fray properly as an existing member of the Agency, it just might take a couple of posts to get him there.

Go wild with your own intros!

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:46 am

Loving everyone's characters so far! Zyler being all cute, Femiko being all sad and stuff, Ravinter being all mysterious and wanting to revenge. Alex being all boss like but kind.

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:15 pm

For the record people, posting order will be a bit flexible. Basically, I want to have everyone at least do an intro post. I am also waiting for Saladin to do another post so he is actually introduced into the Agency. After that, all you have to do is wait until everyone you interacted with has posted. However, if some people start getting way too far compared to others that would be bad, so please don't post like ten times in a row when others have not at all.

Exceptions will be made if people end up being unable to post for reasons.

In addition, if things begin to stall for whatever reason, I will post again soon enough. I am fine with being patient, however I want to be able to post at least once every few days preferably.

Also, there is a good chance I will be posting more then everyone else anyways because as the GM, I have to handle certain NPCs and details and such. So there is that too.

Anyways, lets get this going! This is only the beginning after all!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 am

Hmm, spooking politicians or solving crime, choices choices.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Either one might lead to some good fun mystery solving/supernatural encounters/other fun events!

Also, if you have any ideas feel free to suggest or ask about them! I can only try so much to involve people after all, its up to you guys as well to give feedback and ideas!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:31 am

Hey guys, GMing IRL today so I have to spend all day prepping. I’ll get a post up tomorrow!

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Rodger!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Sorry I've been taking so long guys! Promise I'm still around, I'll get a post up hopefully tomorrow.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:37 am

No problem, life is difficult sometimes anyways.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!