Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hello there!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello there!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerelda on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Whelp, it is telling me to introduce myself. Scary. Really? What can I tell about me that my characters can't tell? Oh, eh, what is it, Adam? You want pie? Yes of course I know it's pi-day! Go make your own pie, and if you don't know how, ask your little brother. So where was I? Introducing myself. Well, hello there. Oh what is it now Adam? You don't know where to find the stuff for your pi-pie? Well, maybe the pantry and the fridge will be helpful. I was trying to introduce myself here. Yes, I know that you're a prince, but really? Okay okay, I'll come to you later.

So now that Adam is out of the way, hello to you all. I'm Emerelda, call me Emmie if that is what fancies you. Roleplayer for close to 5 years now already, to varying degrees of success. Currently trying out a few new sites, of which this one is one as well. I want to see what holds my preference as GM/Admin, and what works the best for me.

Until soon...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerelda
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello there!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Welcome to roleplaygateway then \o/

I have to say I hope you choose us, there's far too little new roleplays right now, although that might just have to do with the time of the year. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Hello there!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerelda on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Seems to be nice thus far, and thanks for the welcome! If I like it, I'll try my best to port over some new faces to here ;-)

From what I've seen, this one is definitely scoring high for what I can do as GM with what I want ^_^

Now I'm back to rummaging through tabs and finding the stuff I want to see so I can add it to my list of positive points!

Emerelda
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!