Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bindings, Curses, and Other Matters

Bindings, Curses, and Other Matters

a part of “Bindings, Curses, and Other Matters”, a fictional universe by BlightDemon91.

The Knights Templar are an ancient order that protect humanity from things like demons, devils, vampires, witches and the like. What side will you fall into?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bindings, Curses, and Other Matters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bindings, Curses, and Other Matters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:41 am

That sounds good, Blight. I'm thinking Puffy can go ahead and assume that Noah has given the order for now, perhaps CutUp's character can come along too, just to give people a chance to post before I go again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:32 am

Yeah, so it’s my turn, right? I’ll get a post rolling then and it should be up by tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Does anyone else have a post they want to get in, or should I go? My next post with end the spell and have Baal leave the premises so that we can get the plot moving proper.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlightDemon91 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:45 pm

The only one left is CutUp, and Puffy did make a reference to him. Perhaps get his perspective on things, post your reply, and then Puffy and I can collab on Az & Luna's first meeting?

BlightDemon91
Member for 6 years
Promethean Inspiration Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:43 pm

I agree with Blight. Let’s wait and get CutUp’s view. Now, where would we initiate this collab? I’m familiar with using google docs, but what do y’all have in mind?

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:15 am

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Sorry for the inactivity. Been having more computer problems. Hopefully I'll have a post up soon, it seems to be working for now.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Ok, sorry for such a short post, I had a serious case of the writer's block.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:30 pm

It’s cool though, I think i’ll have to have Lunaria respond before we can proceed further. Like yours it’ll probably be something short. Next time I think smaller posts like that (with any conversation) are better as collabs.

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlightDemon91 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:44 am

I apologize for the wait. The website I used to use no longer exists, so I had to start researching and hunting down another one that we could use that was easy and safe. Luckily, I found one identical to the previous one, so I didn't have to relearn how to use it. Thank god for small miracles. Now, I shall start it, and it should probably be a three way post between myself, CutUp, and Puffy, unless Puffy, you want me to get Jimmy out of the way, somehow. Don't worry, you won't die. I guess it's just up to how much you want Jimmy to know.

As I assume you would surmise, only the strongest of Templars would be able to actually go up against a Prince, they don't usually surface, and rarely fight, rather sending their minions, so Luna and Jimmy might be a bit under matched, meaning Az shouldn't have much trouble restraining them, if he had to. He'd rather prefer he didn't, I guess we just see where this goes.

Here's the link to the chat pad.

http://meetingwords.com/3epqGUtaSu

BlightDemon91
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Yes, that makes sense and I already figured so. As for Jimmy knowing what's going on, I'm fine with him knowing about the binding, but i'll leave it to CutUp to clarify what Jimmy's role will be.

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlightDemon91 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Oh...oh no...Az is gonna love Luna. Especially pestering her. XD He's going to have waaaay too much fun with this. Either way, I shall wait for CutUp's reply in the ether pad. I can't wait. This is already good!

Just so you guys have a frame of reference for me, too, I live in PA, USA, and I work 4 am to 1 pm. As such, I'm usually only on anywhere from 1:30 pm to 7/7:30 pm, and usually not the whole time either.
But I will continue to check in, and on my days off work, which vary week to week, I'll be on longer and more frequently unless I have other plans. Anywho, off to bed for me!

BlightDemon91
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 am

I get the feeling that interaction between Luna and Az is going to be an absolute delight to read. Fight, fight, fight.

In terms of availability I'm on pretty sporadically (as you've likely noticed). My work hours are kind of flexible and I have Wednesdays and Fridays off. This means I'll likely have time to work on my posts on Wednesdays and weekends, as I have fixed doctor's appointments on Fridays and they tend to wear me the heck out.

Sometimes I also check in during work. But that's secret.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am

It’s going to be fun for sure. :P

As for me, my schedule is pretty flexible. I’m still in school, but I go to a private Academy so it’s a little bit different than usual. 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. (Central Standard Time) Monday to Thursday. There’s protest with the state government going on about funding so if the teachers decide to go on strike in April school will start at 7 or something… Eh, anyways, Thursday’s at 6:00 p.m. I go to club meetings, but other than that I’m usually free. I don’t work yet, but I plan on getting a job soon so that may change.

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Just to let you all know, I might be a little absent this weekend as I'm GMing a Call of Cthulhu game IRL.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlightDemon91 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:59 pm

That sounds fun. Puffy, your turn in the collab!

BlightDemon91
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Alrighty, I’ll get to it as soon as I finish writing something for another rp.

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Okay, it’s CutUp’s turn - I think?

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlightDemon91 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:41 am

Cutup tends to have computer issues. I just went again, and he can go again, then it would be puffy. After that, we should probably wrap it up and post it, so that Cri has a change to read it.

BlightDemon91
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuffyXxSprinkles on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:37 pm

That sounds like a plan!

PuffyXxSprinkles
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!