Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:37 am

(It's Shio and Iki no offence but I wasn't really talking to you so much as I was Tornado.)
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:47 am

(It's Shio)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Kato approached a small building, the girl trailing behind him. They would probably have some clothes in there for her. Maybe not tailored for females, but clothes nonetheless. He looked at her and flattened his ears slightly. "Stay put." He warned, and walked inside, checking to make sure noone hostile was inside it. "Okay. You're good." He said once he returned.

Kato led the girl inside, and brought her some clothes, the whole time feeling uneasy because she wouldn't look at him straight, but kept her eyes pinned on the ground. "Get changed I guess and I'll get you something to eat." He said, walking away from her in search of some food.

Dakota began to drive, feeling bad for both Shio and Joshua. It hadn't been too long since him and his brother had seen them all, but it still felt like they should have been around to help them out. "Where are we going, Josh?" Kota called to the curled-up wolf in the back seat.
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Carmine followed the character back to what she assumed was his current home. She waited patiently while he checked the house for "bad guys" and walked in when he was finished. She took the clothes from him, blankly staring and nodding as she did so. "Thank You." She said quietly. Carmine waited for him to leave before shifting and getting dressed. She was bothered by having to actually wear them, but shrugged it off and imagined it was just her fur. Hopefully he was far enough away for her to start looking. If I were a mangled, decaying, dead, big brother werewolf body, where would I be? She asked herself, glancing around the room.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:12 pm

"Just head into town we're currently hiding out across the street from the movie theater." Joshua said before covering his face again.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

(Back from the loooooooong long exams. Luckily, that's the last exam for this year^.^
So....where were we?)

Iki looked up, his ears pinned down to his head.

"It's okay, Shio....." He lied on the ground, his vision still blurry.

"Hope you're still okay, coz' that impact was quite heavy, I'd say...." Gebu chuckled.

"Gosh, you're so bad at making jokes...." He scowled at Gebu. At this point, Iki had shifted back into a human, getting up from the ground. He brushed the dirt off his jeans.

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Shio blinked a few times and pinned her ears to her head, feeling guilty. She sat down and looked at her paws, sighing softly. ''Glad you're back, though,'' she said softly, without looking up.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shizukamori on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm

"Hello" Pain says with a sneaky grin (description: Black fur, ice diamond blue eyes) "Anyone want to chat"

shizukamori
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:22 am

Jessica spun around at a rather quick speed drawing her pistol and aiming at Pain. "Stay were you are." Jessica demanded her aim directly on the wolf's chest she would normally change forms and run through the woods until she'd lost her tail but they were too close to the new refuge.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 am

(Pretty damn silent....#MoresilentthanSilentHill)

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceyWisewolf on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:55 pm

The red-gray-white wolf,Icey,had just gotten out of trouble,but she knew-eventually-it would return.She hadn't eaten for days,and had been running longer than she wanted.She found a cave and sat down to rest her head,and away from those Uprights.

IceyWisewolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Madric had looked around the forest in which he had found a comfortable place to sleep. Standing up he stretched and walked around. It has been a long time since any human had dared hunted him and even longer since he had seen another wolf. Maybe they had changed into their human forms and hidden themselves amongst the human population. He climbed his was up a nearby mountain and howled as loud as he could hoping to get a response back.
FACE YOUR FEARS ACCEPT YOUR WARS

Crankcase
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornstriderAD on Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 pm

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/10 ... 4281e1eeef

Name: Dare
Personality: Evil/Cruel/Dark/Strong/Brave/Loyal (Become his friend he'll do anything for you)

*A strangely patterned wolf peered from the corners of a large oak tree...He seemed shaded staring at you with a mysterious grin*

ThornstriderAD
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu May 18, 2017 8:45 am

Not hearing a response er scanned the horizon. He could see multiple villages and see how humans lived in them. Starting down the mountain he looked for ways he could sneak into the villages or better yet find a way to get clothes to hide his tail and ears. He had lost his other clothes and was sure they would fall apart with how much time had past.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiverTheWolf on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 am

River would walk through the woods, she would come to an halt, stalking the wolf of another pack. She'd crouch down, silently, she'd crawl near a tree, she'd go in for a pounce, she'd spread her wings out wide in the air to help her land on the wolf. Frightened, the other wolf would let out a warning howl for his pack, the other wolf would let out a growl, and grab River by the wing, he'd throw her into a tree, River lay there, motionless. An hour later, the other wolves pack would come and look at River, River would open her eyes and jump up, attacking the alpha, she'd go in for a scratch at his eye, missing, she'd scratch his back, they'd stop, staring at each other, breathing heavily "who do you think you are," he'd gasp "for attacking, one of my top wolves!" he'd jump towards River, missing his attack, River would jump up into the air and flap her wings, causing the alpha wolf to stare in shock "my name is River, I am the omega of Celestial pack, one of the strongest wolves." after claiming her name, she'd dive back down to the battle, landing on her 4 paws, she'd spin making a dust cloud. The alpha of the other pack ( that I the author just decided to call shadow pack, named after shadow clan from the warrior cats series ) tried to find River within the dust cloud, but to late, River found him first and scratched his eye, to where he went blind out of that eye "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" he growled as he went to grab the tuff of her neck she scratched him again, in an amount of time, he threw her over his shoulder, hitting her head on the ground. Once he finished hitting her against the ground, shadow pack walked off, along with their alpha, the other wolf ( that I mentioned in the beginning of this rp/fanfic thing ) stayed by her side, he placed her on his back and walked away, they arrived at a cave, River opened her eyes, head bloody "where am I... where are you brining me?" she asked cautiously "the looking pond." he grunted. Once they reached the looking pond, he set River in the water, she sat up to the point where she was fully sitting "thank you.." she'd mumbled under her breath, he heard her and nodded, River spread her wings out wide, the other wolf could just barely see the blue tips of her wings in the darkness, River lifted her head up, eyes closed, a blue light appeared to be spiraling around her, healing her wounds. When she was done being healed, she lay down, asleep, the other wolf put her on his back again, he ran back out to the forest, but a different location. As soon as she woke up, it was midnight, he was asleep by her side near a tree, his tail around her's making her feel warm in the cold night, she stared at him, he woke up just a few seconds later, she looked at the tree "I never got your name." she said "I'm midnight, my alpha in moonhigh, he's actually more fun than he seems, but be careful, his bite IS worse than his bite." he smirked "thank you, midnight." River sighed, she looked down at her paws, noticing something wasn't right about it, she squinted at it, her vision blurred "I... I feel, dizzy.." she fainted backwards, onto midnight's stomach, he places his paw on hers, and places his tail around her, he pulled her in closer so he could keep her warm.

What the hell did this turn into XD

RiverTheWolf
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queennatalieoconnor58 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:25 am

A white female wolf came up to the the humans.''Who are you people and stay back don't go any closer"she growls at the humans.Her green foresty eyes glowing brighter than her normal green foresty eyes that she was born with.

Queennatalieoconnor58
Member for 6 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!