Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tidal Serpent {A Fairy Tail Roleplay}

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Tidal Serpent {A Fairy Tail Roleplay}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 pm

[center]Image
Welcome to Fiore, A small country in a far off land where magic thrives! Used by every person and even some creatures, Magic is a part of everyday life in Fiore. And for some people, Magic is a lifestyle. These people, known as Wizards, use their abilities to help improve the lives of others by protecting them from monsters and criminals or even just helping them with normal tasks. A single Wizard can't do much by him or herself however, so they form guilds. These guilds are the pillars of the Wizarding Community, many of them being known all across Fiore.
Our story focuses on one guild in particular...

The Guild
Tidal Serpent is one of the oldest guilds in Fiore. Originally a Dark Guild started by the Pirate Wizard Titus Malaerion, the guild was passed from one member of his family to the next until Garrik Malaerion was made Guild Master. Instead of continuing his family legacy, he disbanded the guild.
Garrik then opened a tavern in Nymphaea City and, despite him not wanting anything to do with the old guild, the members frequented his tavern. Eventually he got a Job Board at the request of his former guild mates. For a few years they continued like that until the magic council came, requesting that Garrik either open a legal guild or stop posting jobs.
And so, Tidal Serpent was reborn as a Legal Guild. Renovating Garrik's tavern they made it their guild hall, deciding Nymphaea City was the perfect place for them to call home.

Because of their Dark Guild history over the decades Tidal Serpent tried to keep a low profile, not wanting to attract the attention of the magic council. Despite this, the guild has thrived, growing to be known well in Fiore, though nowhere near as well as Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, and other guilds like it.

Now with the retirement of Guild Master Castien, his daughter and protege Oceana Malaerion has become guild master. Having idolized guilds like Mermaid Heel and Fairy Tail since she was a child Oceana has decided that she wants Tidal Serpent to show it's true potential by becoming the greatest guild in Fiore. The guild is going to go through a big change and it starts right now!

The Team
Unbeknownst to the members of this team, Guild Master Oceana has decided that they will be the future of Tidal Serpent. With the S-Class Wizard competition having just been completed, the newly promoted wizard and the rest of the team will have to come to terms with being grouped up and learn how to work together as a team. With many challenges ahead of them, will they be able to overcome their differences, form bonds, and raise Tidal Serpent to the top? Or shall the hardships ahead shatter the guild's very foundation...

Hello! I'm Lost, the GM! Or, Future GM I guess. This roleplay as undergone a lot of work since I first created it. This will be a reboot, since the first attempt at this roleplay crashed and burnd due to a lack of foresight on my own part as well as real life getting in the way. But, due to the sheer amount of planning and plotting that went into the original I simply couldn't leave it to die. ;-;
Anyways! I am looking for 3-4 other players to be in the team that the rp will be centered around. The roles are not first come first serve, and I don't want anymore than 5 people in the team. Let me know if you're interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Tidal Serpent {A Fairy Tail Roleplay}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 am

Well, you know me. I'm always down and interested Lost. We'll see if I decide to rinse and repeat my characters or come up with something else new and exciting. Hopefully we get some peeps in here wanting to hold spots!
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klondike74 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 am

Hardcore interested in this!

klondike74
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 pm

I'd be willing to try giving this another shot as Artemie, if my schedule allows it.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm down for a round 2 if you'd let me.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:54 am

Okay! I am going to go make a roleplayer's wanted post. It will have an application form on it. If you all could fill one out and enter it that would be awesome!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 am

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!