Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Interest Check for a Possible Quirky Sandbox Universe.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

An Interest Check for a Possible Quirky Sandbox Universe.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:20 pm

So this is a thing to gauge the community's interest in something I plan to build. This idea is something I intend to be on the funnier an quirkier side, and on the virtue of being a sandbox universe, for senses of humor of all kinds. So hopefully, with the freedom and flexibility of a sandbox universe, we can cover multiple genres and tastes!

So without further ado, here are some ideas I wish to propose for settings and universes!

Setting: The Kingdom:
A kingdom simply called, "The Kingdom," a place where one of the character's is royalty of. A place of girly elves, bodybuilding orcs, and other things that humanity cannot comprehend or holds in wonder, but mostly the former. This place of mystical wonder is one epic standoffs between good and evil, harmless and goofy villains (mostly) and where tragic romantic laughs happen.

Characters: Princess (Name Pending):
A princess covered from her neck down in tight and regal clothing. She follows her heart of adventure and thrills, looking to protect the weak and terrify the strong who wrongfully asserts their strength. Her body is covered completely from the neck for one purpose: She is so overflowing in power that any body part revealed below her neck can cause onlookers to explode violently at worst!

Characters: Teddy Ursa, the Princess's Royal Guard:
The princess's royal bodyguard, who is having to fend off more attempted murders and kidnappings aimed at him than at her. In a moment of weakness to women, Teddy brought this trend out upon himself because he tried to get a sneak peek of the princess undressing, but got cursed for his troubles by her uncontrolled magic and now must defend himself against creeps fixated upon him.

Characters: The Royal Chef (Name Pending):
A royal chef and cook for the traveling princess. He is mostly her actual protector, as Teddy keeps having too many attacks aimed at him. With professional cooking and the princess bestowing magic upon him, the chef proves to be the most awesome chef anybody has ever witnessed. He is also pretty sensitive about his craft.

So that's about it, let me know what you think please! At this point, I'm also looking for anyone willing to help me build this once I'm ready for it to come to fruition.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: An Interest Check for a Possible Quirky Sandbox Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doubleshot on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:28 pm

I'd be interested in Rping some type of Protagonist/Hero type.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doubleshot
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Visual Appeal Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: An Interest Check for a Possible Quirky Sandbox Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm

That would be nice! If you have any ideas or suggestions, be sure to let me know or you can shoot me with a PM if you don't want public eyes to see it. I may post more ideas in either a bit or later to further complete the idea. I just need to think of some locations and a few more characters and a starting story arc or two. This is really more something to help waste my time or think upon whenever my slice of the Multiverse gets a little slow.

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!