Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

hello (✿◕‿◕)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

hello (✿◕‿◕)

Tips: 100.00 INK Postby nobody- on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:13 am

i like to do the typing and the roleplaying stuffs, and i'm probably gonna do more of that here! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ah, and before i forget. if someone could point me towards a proper bbcode reference, that would be lovely (⌣‿⌣✿) found it, lol

also, thanks for the ink (´・◡ ・`)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 100.00 INK in return for their work.

nobody-
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Author Lifegiver

Re: hello (✿◕‿◕)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 am

Hi. Nice to meet you nobody-... and welcome to RPG \o/

:(

That sounds somewhat wrong though, mind if I give you a nickname? Hmm... I think I'm going to call you Illiad for the remainder of this post. You don't mind, do you, Illiad?

(#mythologyreferencesftw)

Either way, I'm new here too, so we can be new together \o/

What are your favourite genres of rp? I like fantasy and sci fi myself, although I'm not very good at writing the latter. Want to play together sometimes? Do you like cheese? I do...

Okay, getting kind of offtopic. I guess i'm gonna shut up and sleep, being slightly loopy due to tiredness >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nobody- on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Heheh, Illiad is a cute nickname, but I'll just stick with nobody for now c:

I also happen to like fantasy and sci-fi, and I used to do a lot of casual, slice of life-style roleplay as well. I'd totally be up for something if I'm in the mood.

And yes. Cheese is tasty.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nobody-
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Yay! Sounds fun.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 pm

So... It's been a while... How are things going? Have you been having fun? :3

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nobody- on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Sure, haven't really done much though. Still a little daunting actually getting into the mindset, I suppose

nobody-
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:57 am

Welcome!!

& Yes BBcode can be a pain. But, I've found practice is key. The difference from when I started here to where I am now with coding is insane. If you ever want help, suggestions, etc. Please don't hesitate to ask :3
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby viridescentViolet on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:09 am

*is deeply moved by the intellectual use of such sophisticated (✿◕‿◕)s*
viridescentViolet
official chicken parm ambassador to the human race

viridescentViolet
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello, welcome to RPGateway! :)

It's good to have you aboard. If you need any help with anything, feel free to send me a PM, and if you like medieval high fantasy RPGs of a more long-term freestyle paraform nature in a large group with others in turn-based forum posts, PM me about that as well. ;)

Seeya around!!

GM

Sigurd
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oreoxangel on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi there
Last edited by Absenthia on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We do not allow spam in our forums.

oreoxangel
Member for 7 years
Author Group Theory Property Buyer Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Person of Interest Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Promethean Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!