Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Challenge (TB)

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Open Challenge (TB)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:41 am

Hello, everyone! :)

You may or may not remember me. I am known on this site as Ulfhednar (aka Ulf), the crazy guy who decided to attack with a handful of primitive Viking warriors against a larger and more advanced Taiyou fleet. I'm also known on this site as Sigurd Hring and Erling Snake, which have been non-active for a while. Elsewhere on other sites I am known as Allaran Darkbane, Thraen Valour, Doumrae Suansa, Vygoren Calygarn, Relbregh Ashdown, and Faedkyn Hylorra just to name a few. Whether you've heard of me or not, it doesn't matter. I'm here now to sharpen my skills and have some fun. I will be using Sigurd Hring for this challenge. This is an open turn-based challenge using original T1, or freestyle paraform. You don't need a character sheet or profile per say, but it would be nice to see. I only have a few rules. No killing, or at least no perma-death. No meta-gaming. No magic. No god-moding. No auto-hitting. No poison or cheap tactics. No noobishness. 1-on-1 only, no tag teaming or gang jumping. In other words, just keep it fair. Other than that, anything goes. No holds barred. May the best fighter win. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sigurd
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge Novelist

Re: Open Challenge (TB)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Judah_Avious on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm

I'm not interested. I just wanted to say thank you for your help. If you see anything else that should be brought to my attention, please let me know. You know how to find me.

Take care. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Judah_Avious
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd on Thu May 03, 2018 1:15 am

I left this open for over a week. There were no takers. I received no opposition, therefore I declare myself the champion by default. I win. Match over. Waste of time.

Sigurd
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athanasius on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:25 am

The champion of what? Nobody giving a shit? Of being so boring with just your request for a fight, that no one could fathom the amount of energy it would take to actually deal with you?

Don't be asinine, you're not Wesley - so don't act like him.

Athanasius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!