Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanguen Starbane - Old School Style

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Sanguen Starbane - Old School Style

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SanguenStarbane on Tue May 08, 2018 2:26 am

Greetings one and all in this common ground of introductions!

I was born in the 1980's and I started roleplaying in the early 1990's. I have enjoyed a variety of tabletop games from the classic D&D to the futuristic world of Rifts. I enjoy the real juicy roleplaying with clever wits and passions flying! I have GM'd many games of White Wolf games like Vampire, Werewolf, and my favorite: Exalted.

I played chat styles T1 and T2 depending on the crowd starting in the Vampire Taverns of Yahoo! Chat and moving into the realms of Aynee which continued after Yahoo! Chat was taken down on AOYN. Forum based role play has been a guilty pleasure of mine for fifteen years, but my activity has been spotty for the past five.

I am here to change this trend and make a new one where I can finish stories and continue to write new ones. I am here for the story, not hack & slash, so bring on the RP! I've intentionally made a new name so I can experiment with a new character and be flexible in the worlds ahead. Any recommendations?

Previous names
Tigress
Atteema
Angelica Darkfire
Lillith Nomoonlight

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SanguenStarbane
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Sanguen Starbane - Old School Style

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Tue May 08, 2018 11:39 am

Hello there! I'm ColeMaibara, a fellow tabletop enthusiast on the site! It also seems you have quite the breadth of experience from the looks of it, something that is sure to be beneficial here.

If you're looking for RP, often people like to start with The Multiverse and go from there - building connections there and branching out into other roleplays or staying on the MV and adding more to it. Alternatively some don't touch The Multiverse at all and end up browsing the New Roleplays tab. And some who struggle to find the kind of plot they want from the new roleplays available make their own.

Whatever you choose, I hope you find a place to RP and continue being a part of the community!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColeMaibara
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Re: Sanguen Starbane - Old School Style

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue May 08, 2018 5:14 pm

SanguenStarbane wrote:Greetings one and all in this common ground of introductions!

I played chat styles T1 and T2 depending on the crowd starting in the Vampire Taverns of Yahoo! Chat and moving into the realms of Aynee which continued after Yahoo! Chat was taken down on AOYN. Forum based role play has been a guilty pleasure of mine for fifteen years, but my activity has been spotty for the past five.

Hello there SanguenStarbane,

Welcome to the site, I too was on Yahoo! Chat and briefly investigated Aynee. It's really cool to see all the Yahoo! and Aynee people making their way over to this corner of the internet. I hope you enjoy the site, let myself or Cole know if you have any questions going forward.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!