Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: The Aftermath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts: The Aftermath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed May 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Lu is finaly done!! Sorry it took so long, I ended up having to do a lot of driving these past few days. My poor dog got sick and needed frequent vet trips. Good news is he's feeling better and should be home for good!!
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Thu May 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Ignore this
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat May 05, 2018 12:48 pm

@solarflare; Is this roleplay still accepting? I'd love to join if at all possible. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 pm

@solarflare: I second S&W, I would also like to join!

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sat May 05, 2018 10:06 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey & ☿Urania☿: Of course! I would love to have the both of you. The only thing is we are starting rather soon, so if you could finish your character quickly, that would be awesome! :)

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun May 06, 2018 12:04 am

@solarflare; Alright! Sounds great! Here are my reservations. :)

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
cedric hickenbottom xxxxxxxxravenclawxx#026AFF

Cedric is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. They are involved in quidditich as one of ravenclaw's beaters, divination and dueling clubs.. Most say they look like Reece King.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
adelaide seoung xxxxxxxxslytherinxx#23533C

Adelaide is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. They are involved in Divination, dueling and potions club. She's also one of Slytherin's prefects, too.. Most say they look like Arden Cho.

I couldn't find a 200x200 image for Reece. Apologies.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sun May 06, 2018 3:11 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey: You are reserved! And it's alright, I will find a picture of Reece!.

As for everyone else, I will be finishing my characters and sending out relation pms as well. I plan on starting quite soon so if we could all finish our characters that would be awesome!

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sun May 06, 2018 6:45 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Aurora Vause xxxxxxxxhufflepuffxxa3a9a7

Aurora is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She doesn't play quidditch but she's a member of the charms and divination club. People say she looks like Virginia Gardner.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Finnick Bell xxxxxxxxgryffindorxx8b806d

Finnick is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He plays as a beater for gryffindor but also has his clubs like dueling and magical creatures. People say he looks like Dylan O'brien.

I have to say my favorite villain is Zim from Invader Zim, if he can be considered a villain.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sun May 06, 2018 7:24 pm

@☿Urania☿: Consider yourself reserved! Welcome aboard :)!

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Tue May 08, 2018 3:02 pm

I have finally finished Kade, I am sorry about the wait!
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue May 08, 2018 3:09 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Callista Everett xxxxxxxxxxgryffindorxx#ff7bcb

Callista Everett is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is involved in Gryffindor's Quidditch team as a seeker. She is also a part of the Charms and Potions club. Callie also acts a photographer for the school's newspaper. Most people say they look like Bridget Satterlee.

I decided to take on another character. I've already finished her so no wait needed!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Tue May 08, 2018 4:14 pm

@LawfulAnnon: Perfect :)! I will add her to the front page. I will be posting near the end of this week so if everyone could finish their characters and starting sending out relations that would be awesome! I hope everyone is having a good week.

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun May 13, 2018 11:13 pm

So, are we starting soon?

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 am

Sorry that I've been MIA recently, I was away from home for a couple days for my brother's graduation. I'll try to finish my two charries up either today or tomorrow. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon May 14, 2018 10:40 am

And I will send out the rest of my relation discussions for everyone else today. :3

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Yes, we will be starting in the next couple of days. I've been quite busy with my sister's graduation so I haven't been able to respond to some of the pms however, I will be responding and updating my relations sheets then working on the first post. I planned on having them start a couple weeks into the last year so everyone could at least get a feel for each other, is that alright?

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon May 14, 2018 3:50 pm

@solarflare; Sorry for not having my characters up yet but I keep getting a bad gateway on this site. Not sure if it’s just me or not though. Still here and will have my characters completed soon.

Also, it’s been awhile since I’ve coded so I’m going to use a simpler version of the character sheet. lol

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am

Sunshine and Whiskey: I don't mind at all if you use a different sheet! Whatever is easiest for you!

Hey guys, first post will be up today!

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 am

Sorry I've been rather inactive lately, I don't have a laptop to use at the moment. I will try and get something up by Tuesday :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Yeah, I will be away for my sister's wedding until Wednesday, so I promise I can update my character relations (once I get messages back) and a post by then!

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!