Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussion)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Just a heads up, I'm still on this site, I have just been pre occupied. I am now married! About to go on our honeymoon, and will be back on island on May 7
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon May 14, 2018 2:02 pm

CONGRATUALTIONS!

Enjoy the Honeymoon!

I am about to post now, Stealth let me know if you wanna jump ahead with our characters story.

Also, Grave, how are the studies going?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat May 19, 2018 2:39 pm

They're going okay. I'm on break from my studies right now.

Just to let you know, you can go ahead and finish out Manami's return to the Hidden Mist village. I've been deliberately writing very little so that she can have center stage, and I'm kinda running low on stall tactics in my writing XD.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 am

Excellent! Glad to hear they are good.
I'm going to posting Monday and I will finish Manami and her arc then :)

Edit- post will be up tomorrow! I ended up having to go into work today to mark!

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Are you going to finish your post at a later time?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Sorry! Yes I am finishing it now.

Something came up!

The next post will be my last of Manami and Mei!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:11 am

Yo,

What do you want me to do with Manami whilst Chiru fights the Raikage?

Do you want me to get her to make her way to her comrade or just do filler at headquarters whilst you fight?

Also, how are you doing?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Well, I think having a sparring match with Itachi after she has healed up will be good. He'll want her to be ready to take on the Hidden Leaf Village, since that will be their biggest job yet and will involve all of the Akatsuki invading it. I still have to do Chiharu's fight against Darui and Cee, and then at least one post for the battle with the Raikage Ay, so it will probably be two or three more posts before I wrap things up minimum. That will give Manami something to do in the meantime and increase her own combat abilities.

I'm doing good, just relaxing on some time off while keeping this and my other RP's going. We're getting closer to the finale of the Revenge Arc, so things are really starting to get exciting. I'm thankful that you and others have stuck around and helped me make this RP a success. I appreciate it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:28 am

Cool I shall start to set that up now.
I wouldn't mind showing off how Manami has changed in terms of battle compared to the first time she sparred with Itachi.

I have time off now too, so I am really enjoying just chilling out.
I really enjoy this RP and I am so impressed with how long it has lasted!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:19 pm

I also really enjoy this RP, and I am glad that it has lasted this long, as well. I haven't watched much Shippuden, so I haven't been entirely true to the characters or how they would act in battle or out of it, but I think my improvisation has contributed to the story and perhaps enhanced it in some ways. I appreciate that you have stayed by my side all these years since we started.

Since the topic of Itachi's impending battle with Sasuke has come up, we'll need to address how this RP will handle it. In the original show, he died and was reanimated, so we certainly have that option. However, we also have that option of Manami somehow saving Itachi's life so that they can move forward together into the Resolution Arc. This would pave the way for a 'happy ending' for Itachi and Manami, which I would like to see but won't force on the RP. I know that we toyed with the idea of having Stealth's character save Itachi, but since she has not been around, it would perhaps be faster for Manami to do it through some kind of Jutsu. Let me know how you feel on this topic.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 pm

I am glad that you have mentioned this!
I really don't know how to go about Itachi's own arc.

The option of him dying does sadden me as I am really enjoying the chemistry between him and Manami.
However, I also don't know how Manami would go about saving him... Unless she was somehow able to defeat Sasuke.
Then there is also the option that Sasuke could attack Manami, knowing how his brother feels deeply for her? A sort of 'I'm going to the kill the things you love most and watch you suffer as I have'.

BUT- I have no solid ideas... what do you think?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:32 pm

My idea was to have the Sasuke defeat Itachi and for Itachi to be bleeding out during the scene where he reveals what really caused him to destroy the Uchiha Clan. Sasuke would leave and Manami would find him unconscious and almost dead. Manami would use a Forbidden Jutsu to transfer her own life force into Itachi, saving his life and healing his wounds. Conversely, however, Manami's own life would be hanging on by a thread. Itachi scoops her up and rushes her to an underworld doctor known to the Akatsuki, and he uses a special healing Jutsu to save Manami's life. After Manami recovers from the operation, she and Itachi are reunited and can move on into the Resolution Arc, both of them being much more concerned with building a life together then Akatsuki business. I feel like this would be a good way to blend the real story with our original story to give it drama and excitement as the couple resists fate with the strength of their love.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:10 am

I like that idea as when I have been writing as Manami I feel like her heart just isn't in the Akatsuki's plan anymore.
Maybe it never was...

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Alright, then we'll go with the plan I detailed. They've both had a tough road and deserve a chance at happiness.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:43 pm

I am about to write my post.

I hope you are okay with Manami's reaction.
That's the two most important men in her life, choosing to die. SO I felt after Chiharu's confession she would feel a lot more emotional.
Plus, this could start making her think about the forbidden technique.

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Well, I will say that Chiharu is not actually going to die. He will attempt what he said, but it won't work. I don't want to say anymore about that and spoil the ending to the first arc, but Chiharu and Itachi will both live on after this arc. For story purposes, I need Manami to agree to his request. You can have her leave the room afterward and be heartbroken about it, but those words of Manami's won't work for how the story is supposed to play out. It would be easier for Manami to accept those words if she resolves in her heart that even if she outwardly agrees to let them pursue death, on the inside she is determined to save them.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Well if you reply to this post, having Chiharu talk her round? Perhaps then she can outwardly agree and obviously pursue the forbidden jutsu of a life for a life? Or perhaps her body break jutsu has some sort of reverse effect. ...
I think her initial response in my post are exactly how she would react but if Chiharu responds that he won't save himself then she will drop it and agree to his cause.

I have a few ideas that I want to add into Manami's story too, so if we play it this way it gives me a chance to incorporate them.

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Chiharu won't try to talk her into accepting it, but he will make it clear that he won't be talked out of it. Since you put it like that, I will accept the post as is and go forward so that you can do Manami's story as you planned it. I didn't know that you had ideas based around Manami reacting this way, and I don't want to interfere with them in any way.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:12 am

I like the post you have just made as it gives Manami the opportunity to agree to Chiharu's terms whilst still planning her own interventions.

So, my general plans for Manami are as follows. I'm not entirely sure how plausible they are. It all depends on the timescale we have between now, the leaf village and Itachi's death....

1. I want her to leave the Akatsuki (with permission) for roughly a week in which she is to find the forbidden technique to revive Itachi. Though she plans to use this on Chiharu if Itachi does not die.
2. In that time I want her to infiltrate her village again and seek forgiveness from her parents, only to find out that they have been dead for a year. (I did set this up when she last visited as she was trapped in genjutsu when she saw her parents)
3. I don't want any of the other members of the Akatsuki (Minus Pain and Konan) Knowing why she has left. However, Pain and Konan will think it is to gain an asset for the leaf takeover and not that it is to restore life.

I don't want to say anymore as I don't want to ruin her story.
Let me know what you think. If it all sounds agreeable then I shall her leave straight after she talks with Chiharu.

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 pm

That all sounds fine with me. After Manami returns to the Hidden Stone after completing this, we will have the Akatsuki attack the Hidden Leaf the following day. While Manami does all of that, Chiharu will interact with the other Akatsuki members and get their perspectives on events thus far.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!