Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Once Upon A Time (Partner Search)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Once Upon A Time (Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be horrible at this, but oh well. Please just try to bear with me as this is like the first time I have done something like this. An idea has been brewing in my mind. I will post it below. It is not finished, as I need a partner to help me with that. The story would have different circumstances depending on what my partner would like to do or who they may want to play. The idea is a rough draft, so again, bear with me.

Once upon a time there was a princess named Rose who had fallen in love with her servant Lucy. Lucy was older than her by about seven years. They kept their relationship a secret. Rose refused all marriage proposals as she found the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She never gave her father a reason to why she refused. Although one day Lucy and Rose were caught, the king had caught them making love in the garden. They had been reckless; it was hard to keep their hands off each other at times. The reason was mostly because Rose had been gone for months, visiting her mother’s kingdom. It was a nice trip, but it made Lucy and her reckless. They were caught making love. Lucy was sentenced to death since she was charged with corrupting Rose.

Now the king was even more adamant about marrying Rose off to a wealthy and powerful king. He wanted to teach his daughter only a man was right for her, and as he needed an ally for the war, which was brewing with the demons. The demons were the nonhumans. The nonhumans as in fairies, elves, vampires, werewolves, witches, succubi, nekos and many more ungodly creatures.

I think my partner and I can work things out from there. I can see this story going in many different ways.

Random Stuff About Me:

*Minimum post would be once or twice a week
*Any pairing is fine, as in mxm & fxf & fxm
*I have no limits
*My post length depends on my partner
*No one liners please
*I write in third person past tense. I'd appreciate if you did the same.

Any takers? PMing me would be best.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Re: Once Upon A Time (Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:25 am

Hello Everyone,

I am posting here as I did not want to make a whole new thread. I read the above idea and am like what in the world?

Though, I do like the idea of forced marriage to win or war or to make peace with the enemy.

Other ideas I'd like to roleplay are:
-Fairytales (Like Red Hiding Hood, Beauty & the Beas, and the rest that slip my mind atm)
-Survival type of RP, maybe a world after a war or event that destroyed everything

This was just something quick I wanted to write. I may add more as my brain wakes up more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:18 pm

So I was just wondering, would someone be interested in a type of Little Red Hiding Hood roleplay? It would involve werewolves. I'd just like to do a different version of Little Red Riding Hood.

I'd be open to doing different versions of other fairy tales as well.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:45 am

I'm actually interested in all of the above? And would be willing to more than one, if they are still open?
"No single thing is perfect by itself. That’s why we’re born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us."

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Note: I did reply to the above person, just did it through PM. In case anyone was curious.

Hello Everyone,

I am back again as I am looking for a partner or two. I just took a break from the site after one of my RPs ended unexpectedly.

I have some small random idea that likely will need a lot of work. I will just post it to bump this post.

So the idea isn't really an idea. Just a whole bunch of words that could form an interesting RP idea or something of that nature. All on the list does not need to be merged together.

- Isolated/trapped secret princess

-Escapee from a beast

-Hidden female in an army

-Princess

-Mermaid

-Unwed Princess

-Wanted Gypsy

This is all the randomness for now. I may edit this when my mind clears and ideas form better. May just post again here again.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am trying this once more as things have slowed down for me. Some information about me is that I can likely post once a week at minimum. I am fine with you playing any type of character in regards to gender and sexuality. If you'd like to do a same sex pairing, just let me know. My post can range from short to long depending on my partner, but I would prefer no one liners. Also, I write in third person and in past tense. I was thinking of roleplaying like a common fairytale or something of that nature. I am open to any ideas you may have as well. Feel free to look at my old stuff I wrote above and feel free to let me know if it catches your interest.

Best,
Inno

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!