Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Committed Partner Search

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Committed Partner Search

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm never totally sure how to start these things. But hey, I'm Cat, and I'm currently on the hunt for some dedicated roleplayers. Possibly for a group RP in the near future, but just for 1x1s right now. Lately I've had people just disappear on me, no warning, which is super frustrating. I'm generally not too picky about my partners, but I'm going to say right here and now- I'd really prefer it if you didn't have to drop out two weeks into whatever we start, but if you do, I would really, really appreciate a PM first. I honestly won't mind- college can get a little hectic for me here, so I get it! Just please, please, keep me in the loop.

So, onto plots. I'm really not picky about pairings- anything goes, really! (within reason.) Go ahead and PM me or message me if any of them catch your fancy!

Talk Me Down: probably the only one with a defined pairing. would prefer to play the newcomer but honestly i'm up for either role.

A small, sleepy town, in the middle of nowhere. You couldn't be blamed for thinking it's perfect. Many fall for that. A liberal thinking family and their gay teenage son move into town. And they very quickly learn the town's dirty secret. It's viciously intolerant of anything other than what they perceive to be the "Norm." The newcomer meets another boy and falls head over heels pretty quickly. But will the town smother the sparks before they even begin?

Is There Somewhere:
Two people who should definitely not fall in love. Their families are viciously opposed to each other, and they should have never even met. But they did. And they fell in love. This is the story of their budding relationship and their desire for escape. (very much inspired by halsey's song of the same name)

The Phoenix:

A slayer turned vampire has hidden in hiding for years, ashamed of what they have become. But they've also grown notorious as a tracker, running a side business as a bounty hunter and PI on the side. Their former partner grows desperate when working a case, and turns to this mysterious figure out of desperation, not knowing who they really are. Forced to work together, will former sparks reignite?

Oh, Calamity:
They were so in love as teenagers. But life tore them apart and flung them in different paths. They never really forgot the other, even as they grew up and dated other people. A chance encounter reunites them- but will their relationship be the same? Will it survive all of the new challenges they now face? (again, inspired by the all time low song of the same name)

Lover Dearest:
They're not in a place to be in love. Both have huge secrets and problems that are tearing them apart, and they know that ultimately, they might only ever end up hurting each other. But they still fall in love. Keeping secrets, staying in love, and trying to stop those secrets from destroying that love is easier said than done.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Committed Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Submarino on Tue May 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Hello!
I don't know if you're still searching, now that this is two months old. But I'm searching and would love to start up a RP. Please text me if you're interested, then we can talk further!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Submarino
Member for 6 years

Re: Committed Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 pm

OOOo how come you've never mentioned The Phoenix to me? :O Sounds fun!
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!