Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As Flowers Bloom | Poem by Izzie Pizzie (Iz Piz)

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

As Flowers Bloom | Poem by Izzie Pizzie (Iz Piz)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzie Pizzie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:04 am

AS FLOWERS BLOOM:
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
As flowers bloom
under the light of the sun
they dream of growing on
and enjoying more of life's fun.
But little do they know
that as soon as winter arrives
there will be none of them left
to enjoy the sunrise.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
-Izzie Pizzie (Iz Piz)
March 25, 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a poem that I wrote about three months ago, with some additional edits! I enjoyed writing it, and I figured that I'd post it here and get some feedback. If you want to, you can try to guess the meaning of it! It'd be a fun way to not only interact with some people on the website, but it'd also be a nice way for me to know that people care enough about my poetry to say their input on it, and share what they believe is the meaning behind the text! I hope you liked this poem. I will be posting more when I have time. Thanks for reading, and see you when I make my next piece.

-Izzie Pizzie (IzPiz)
June 16, 2018
-Izzie Pizzie (Iz Piz)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzie Pizzie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy

Re: As Flowers Bloom | Poem by Izzie Pizzie (Iz Piz)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think of it...

I could say it is interesting, but something feels off...
When it comes to guessing about what it is...I'd say humans. Reason for why I think so is simple, an intuition combined with word you used - Dream, isn't that what a human does? ^^

Then again reality is a funny thing, there could be not one, but more answers to what this is about - other example/answer could be your feelings toward how short and painful life is, or could be.

Hmm, pleasant to read, I'm curious what will you write next, and good luck :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzie Pizzie on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 am

Thanks Zaria! For a little, I was actually nervous to read your reply. I'm a very anxious person, and I was worried about what people would think of this poem. I'm happy you though it was a pleasant read, and you're idea of what my poem meant was very insightful and right on the nose. Thanks for sharing it with me! I hope you enjoy other poems I write in the future. Thanks again, and I need to get some sleep now. Have a great day or night wherever you are in the world!

Izzie Pizzie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:46 am

I understand :)
Oh, and try using wattpad if you haven't used it yet, great place for writers, but would be good to create your own blog (though wattpad may garner more attention to your poems at first and other things you'd like to write - still will take a lot of time though...)
Thanks, you too have a great day, or night ^^

P.S: If you do choose to use wattpad, you have one follower here ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!